Dress 2 Impress

Linwood, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Dress 2 Impress

Dress 2 Impress - Bridal & Formal Boutique is a bridal shop located in Linwood, New Jersey. Providing world famous designer collections to south Jersey, independently owned Dress 2 Impress - Bridal & Formal Boutique offers personal and friendly service to ensure shopping for your wedding day is truly a pleasure.

Dress to Impress - Bridal & Formal Boutique offers a variety of designer gowns in their bridal salon, including Allure Bridals, Ellis Bridals, and Jasmine. Pre-booked appointments are strongly encouraged, ensuring you get the attention you deserve while shopping for your dress. In addition to dresses and bridal wear, they offer attire for flower girls, mothers and fathers of the couple, bridesmaids, and groomsmen. Dress 2 Impress - Bridal & Formal Boutique is also a one-stop-shop for jewelry, hair accessories, shoes, and veils. Additional services and items offered include:

• Alterations
  • Bridal belts
  • Customization
  • Garters
  • Plus size gowns
  • Preservations
  • Sample sales and trunk shows
  • Tuxedo rentals

128 Reviews for Dress 2 Impress

128 Dress 2 Impress Reviews

J
Featured
Jena-Rose

Married on 07/07/2017

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at Dress 2 Impress! This is the first place I went dress shopping, and I found my dream wedding dress! I went with my mom, sister, my fiance's mom, and my ... Read more fiance's grandmother. We were brought upstairs to the bridal area which was surrounded by dresses organized by designer. In the middle of the room was a fancy cushion for my entourage to sit. It was so intimate and special because it was just us along with Patti and Violet who were both wonderful. We had the room all to ourselves - it was amazing! Patti gave us a mini lesson on the dresses and then allowed us to peruse on our own without feeling any pressure. She also asked our budget, which I felt was very important and respectable. After we all chose a few dresses that were our favorites, I started trying them on! It was such a fun experience and I felt so special on this day. Violet brought out water and Lindor truffles for us. It was great! I tried on about 11 dresses and not once felt rushed. In the end, the second dress I tried on was the one. I was nervous to buy a wedding dress at the first place we went to but between the service, the experience, the prices and the beauty of the dress, I couldn't let that be a factor. After I tried on all the dresses, Patti told me to try on my top 3 one more time and so I did. And that is when I made my decision -- I found the wedding dress of my dreams at the most amazing boutique with the closest women in my life! It was literally perfect. For any brides that decide to go, I don't want to ruin the surprise for them - but they had such cute traditions once I said yes to the dress -- and then we ended off the day with a bottle of champagne! We all cheers'ed and then I realized we had been there for 3 hours! I couldn't believe it. Once again, I had felt so comfortable, so special, never rushed, and never pressured -- all things I was looking for when looking for my dream dress!!! Thank you Dress 2 Impress!!!

S
Sarah Carrasquillo

Getting married on 04/26/2020

Patti is amazing

I am at Patti at a bridal show and she was absolutely amazing Read more I am at Patti at a bridal show and she was absolutely amazing

Pamela
Pamela Russo

Getting married on 12/31/2019

Absolutely perfect!

I can not say enough good things about my experience at Dress2impress! I had the pleasure of having Patty and OMG she is the sweetest most helpful person ever! This was my first time ever trying on ... Read more bridal gowns and Patty knew exactly what I was looking for and exactly what would look good on me! I couldn’t have had a better experience ,Patty and the staff at dress2impress made myself and my family feel like part of their family! I would recommend them to everyone I know and I will be back for any dress I will ever need again!! Thank you Patty for making my dress shopping experience absolutely amazing and one I will never ever forget!!! I said yes to the dress at Dress2impress!!!!!