Dressed By Angel

Camarillo, CA · View map

About Dressed By Angel

Bridal Gowns Outlet, Party Dresses, Professional Alterations on gowns and any garment, 35 yrs experience

Angel was raised in designing and dressmaking, three generations, owns business ,managed bridal store, worked at Bloomingdale, and several boutiques over 35 years. Specialist in complicated alterations on bridal gowns beaded gowns and redesigning or adding sleeves and special needs of customer.

Please Note: Dressed by Angel is open Saturday 12pm to 5pm and Monday to Friday by Appointment only.
Please Call - (805)236-7159 or (818)422-8735

1 Reviews for Dressed By Angel

1 Dressed By Angel Reviews

J
Justine

Married on 08/12/2017

Angel did a truly phenomenal job altering my dress. Although I got a size as close to the right one as possible, my hips are quite a bit larger than the rest of my body, so a good chunk needed to be ... Read more taken in. Adding to the work was the dress' overall shape and structure, the complicated lace-like overlay, and the fact that I kept losing weight between fittings .... let's just say there was more to it than either of us realized. As sweet as they come, Angel made sure I looked great for my big day. Her changes were flawless and she made suggestions on how to improve things without asking. I definitely recommend bringing Angel your business, especially if you have a dress that might not be a straight forward job.

Dressed By Angel FAQ