DressesMallAU

Severn, VA · View map

About DressesMallAU

www.dressesmallau.com is an international supplier of the latest special occasion dresses including formal dresses, wedding dresses, cheap evening dresses, cocktail and plus size dresses etc. You can get the most popular gowns which in high quality and reasonable price, what's more, first class Customer Team Service at our famous dress store in Australia. Follow us, find the best dress for your body and temperament to have a stunning appearance on your important occasion.

3 Reviews for DressesMallAU

3 DressesMallAU Reviews

User4653117

2+ years ago

I finally got to wear my beautiful wedding dress, you had to ask me sending you pictures so here attached these! A thousand thank you for your wonderful work! Read more I finally got to wear my beautiful wedding dress, you had to ask me sending you pictures so here attached these! A thousand thank you for your wonderful work!

J
Janice

Married on 06/09/2016

I just got my dress in today and could not believe how gorgeous it really is! I was scared ordering online from a picture, and was most impressed with the quality and with the fit. I ordered a size 6, ... Read more and really expected to have alterations done, to my surprise I will only need to have about an inch taken in around the bust! Very Very satisfied!

Lisa
Lisa

Married on 04/06/2017

4.1

I really like red dress, i don't know why... La robe que j'ai acheté, très belle, très stylisée et à la mode. Tout abord le choix entre la couleur colorée, très attrayante la haute qualité à prix bas. ... Read more La couleur rouge est brillante, toute les femmes devraient une robe rouge dans le placard. On voit beaucoup de stars choisissent le rouge pour craquer sur le tapis rouge, so I try it.

DressesMallAU FAQ