Drizzles and Dots

Kennewick, WA · View map

About Drizzles and Dots

Visit us at www.drizzlesanddots.com. Purveyor of hand-dipped pretzels, fortune cookies, krispy treats, sandwich cookies and more. Perfect for weddings,corporate gifts and other occasions.

2 Reviews for Drizzles and Dots

2 Drizzles and Dots Reviews

J
Joy

Married on 01/16/2010

Drizzles and Dots - what can I say their pretzels are amazing! We gave them away as favors for my baby shower and all of our guests fell in love with them! They are packaged with cute ribbon and ... Read more adorable tags which can be customized for your event. Give them a try - you won't regret it! :o)

K
Kristine

Married on 08/22/2003

4.7

These are fabulous and delicious treats! I found this company through a friend, who used them for a company party. I needed baby shower favors so I went on their website and called Patty, she was so ... Read more helpful and accommodating. I ordered the pretzel rods, fortune cookie and chocolate graham pretzel. I requested for them to be all dipped in white chocolate with pink dots and drizzles. I wanted the fortune cookie to have a message that read "It's a Girl". I also had them create labels and tie pink ribbons on each one, this was extra but believe me it was well worth it. I received my order the next day packed ever so gently with dry ice and I was just blown away, these were so beautiful!!! The guests loved these favors and so did the mom to be.

Drizzles and Dots FAQ