Drop Dead Gorgeous Cosmetics

Ambler, PA · View map

About Drop Dead Gorgeous Cosmetics

Jodie Levinson is a makeup artist with over 20 years experience in the beauty and fashion industry. She holds both cosmetology and esthetican licences, which has given her knowledge of all skin types and allows her to create a beautiful canvas to work with. In the past Jodie got much of her experience by working with models and actors doing freelance work in the fashion / print world.

In more recent years, Jodie co-owned Dylan Studio Cosmetics (Jenkintown, PA) , but her desire to expand, paired with her passion for bridal makeup and the pure enjoyment of wedding day excitement is what finally helped her decide to branch out on her own and start Drop Dead Gorgeous! Cosmetics LLC.

Although she is known for her soft, clean, classic look.....Jodie keeps up with constant training and workshops, always perfecting her craft so she is up to date with all the latest trends. Her customers RAVE about her "smoky-eye" look!

Jodie wants to thank all of her clients who have followed her and continue to give her their business,
support and of course, referrals!

Because of you, Jodie was voted one of the TOP 3 WEDDING MAKEUP ARTISTS
for Fox Philadelphia's Hot List
and was also presented with the
2010 BRIDE'S CHOICE AWARD from WeddingWire.com!

She books up quickly, especially for Fall and Spring events...so call today!

21 Reviews for Drop Dead Gorgeous Cosmetics

21 Drop Dead Gorgeous Cosmetics Reviews

T
Tiffany

Married on 06/23/2013

Jodie was so great, she is so kind and really understands what look you are trying to achieve. Thanks to her I felt like the most beautiful bride. Thank you for making me feel and look my best on the ... Read more greatest day of my life!

J
Julie

Married on 05/12/2013

Jodie is amazing! Love how she did my eyes! Read more Jodie is amazing! Love how she did my eyes!

User2952359

2+ years ago

I was a little nervous getting my makeup done professionally for my wedding and especially nervous because I didn't have a trial before (I am from out of town). I don't wear a lot of makeup normally ... Read more either so I was totally worried I would look like a clown. Jodie made me look so natural and beautiful and I didn't even feel like I had that much makeup on. I also wanted false eyelashes, which I never had on before and they were perfect - looked so natural! Jodie's ex husband was a wedding photographer and she used to work with him a lot so she knows how to do makeup for photos and you know you want amazing wedding photos and that's exactly what I got! I would DEFINITELY recommend Jodie to a friend. Not only is she really good at her craft, she's on time, accommodating and very reasonable.