Drop The Mike Productions

North Charleston, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Drop The Mike Productions

Drop The Mike Productions is a wedding DJ company based in North Charleston, South Carolina. In 1999, the owner, DJ Miketech, began his career DJing at one of Charleston's legacy radio stations. Now, the award-winning DJ rocks dance floors across the southeast region. DJ Miketech will bring the party to your special day and keep you and your guests dancing all night long.

At Drop The Mike Productions will play the latest and greatest hits from almost every music genre you can think of on your wedding day. Prior to your special day, DJ Miketech will sit down with you during a consultation session and create a customizable playlist that will fit your entertainment needs. If you don't want to hear a certain song or artist, DJ Miketech will add it to his do-not-play-list. DJ Miketech will also act as the Master of Ceremonies during your wedding reception. DJ Miketech provides the following additional equipment during wedding events:

• Disco ball

K
Featured
Kate

Married on 10/29/2016

We are so thankful that DJ Miketech swooped in at the last minute and saved our wedding day! Our friend-of-a-friend DJ fell through the week before the wedding, but after talking with Mike just FIVE ... Read more days before the event all of my worries about having a fun party vibe were assuaged - he not only told us to relax and let him handle the music, he took our preferences to heart and played the BEST mix of music for our reception! I've never seen so many wedding guests hit the dance floor and STAY on the dance floor... he facilitated the fun party I'd always hoped for for my wedding! Best DJ in the South... give him a call!

Charlotte
Charlotte Millerick

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Kept the party going!

DJ Mike Tech was a huge hit at our wedding in April! He's extremely professional and started setting up early. All of our ceremony music played on cue, and once the dancing got started, everyone was ... Read more out on the floor! He was also a great emcee for bridal party introductions and calling everyone's attention for dinner. We would definitely hire him again!

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

Married on 07/06/2019

Do Yourself a favor and stop your DJ search Here!

I just had my wedding on 7/6/19 and Mike was absolutely amazing! For starters, he had a great response time. When I initially messaged him asking about his services, he replied to me within the hour. ... Read more He was very informative and has great rates! He came out to the venue with us a month early so we could figure out the best layout for both the ceremony and the rehearsal. On the day of the wedding he had everything set up so perfectly! He had given us this app to upload the songs we wanted to use for the certain parts of the night and it made my planning process so much easier! I have gotten so many compliments from our friends and family for the music of the night. If I ever have another event in the Charleston area, I will absolutely be calling Mike again!