Drozian Photoworks

Chico, CA · View map · Visit website

About Drozian Photoworks

Drozian Photoworks is a Chico, California-based photography company that specializes in wedding photography. Amy and Dusty are the husband and wife team whose goal is to capture the full spectrum of memories from each couple’s wedding day. Drozian Photoworks moves past the boundaries of traditional photography in order to truly capture the couple and their unique love story.

Drozian Photoworks uses a beautiful blend of contemporary, traditional and photojournalism styles of photography to create fun and beautiful images throughout your wedding day. They offer a variety of photography services, such as:

• Custom graphics
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Videography

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related photography services, Drozian Photoworks gives the couples they work with options for how they would like their final images delivered. Couples can choose from the following:

• Albums

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 05/13/2017

Amy and Dusty are amazing! They shot our engagement photos, boudoir photos and wedding photos. They made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable and did an incredible job with all of our shoots. ... Read more Details on each shoot below. All I have to say ... use Drozian Photoworks! Engagement: They were pros! They know the bay area so well and knew exactly where to take us to capture the perfect shots. We shot in two locations and did a great job making each location unique and captured different shots in each location. Boudoir: I can not say enough about Amy and my boudoir shot. Amy did my hair and makeup, made me feel comfortable and took some absolutely incredible photos. I am not comfortable in front of the camera at all, but Amy really made me feel like a pro and made me look and feel beautiful. I kept this shoot as a secret from my husband until the big day and surprised him with some beautiful photos that he loves. Wedding: We had a two day wedding and Amy and Dusty were by our side the entire time. In addition to taking wonderful photos capturing the day, our guests and overall ambiance of the events, they were attentive and continued checking in on us to make sure we had what we needed, were fed and were most of all having fun.

N
Neda Kazemini

Married on 06/29/2019

Drozian is amazing!

I do not even know where to begin! Drozian is the best! Amy and Dusty (and you can’t forget Austin the videographer) are the best team. They make your day go so smoothly while also checking in with ... Read more you constantly! Dusty is always prepared if anyone needs anything from a snack, water, to Bobby pins. Amy is so creative with all of images and ideas and helps direct you in the most flattering positions! I feel lucky I had them photograph my wedding!

T
Tracey

Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible experience and excellent quality

Wow... I don't know where to begin! Dusty and Amy are an amazing team! Chris and I were so nervous being in front of a camera all day, so I hired Dusty and Amy because they shot my sister's wedding ... Read more and I knew how easy they were to be around and how funny they were. They created an experience at her wedding that I had hoped for on my own day. What we got was so much more than just a photographer. They were there to answer all of my questions beforehand, review my timeline multiple times, go through a shot list numerous times so we didn't miss any important photos, they coordinated with our other vendors, they brought me water, they helped me take my veil off, they bustled my dress (in about 30 seconds flat!), and they somehow made our photos look great in spite of my horrible dance moves....they were incredible! Best decision ever.