DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl

Baltimore, Maryland · View map · Visit website

About DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl

DryCleanBaltimore.Com by Schroedl has been in business since 1861. We still believe in providing personalized customer service along with oustanding quality of workmanship.

Experience
DryCleanBaltimore.Com by Schroedl has been family owned and operated for over 150 years. Our team of dry cleaners have over 110 years combined experience. After so many years in business, we’re confident in our expertise but also value personalized, quality customer service. We’re from a time when not just the end product mattered; we treasure our customer’s experience. We are dedicated to ensuring all customers receive personal attention and high-quality service at a fair cost.

Because DryCleanBaltimore.Com by Schroedl knows each gown is as different and unique as the bride, we begin our dedication to your satisfaction by coming to your home or office to assess your gown personally. Your gown will be handled with the utmost care while it is cleaned from top to bottom here on site at our facility. We NEVER send your gown out. This allows us to ensure the safety and quality of service to your gown throughout the entire cleaning and preservation process. We take every precaution to protect delicate beads, embroidery, and lace during the cleaning.

64 Reviews for DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl

64 DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl Reviews

Jennine
Featured
Jennine

Married on 04/18/2015

Okay, so where do I even begin?!? Chris had gone ABOVE and BEYOND. I live in Kent County DE, and she drove to me from Maryland to pick up my dress. I need the dress cleaned prior to my alterations, ... Read more there was some dirt around the hemline, and Schroedl brought my dress back in New condition. All of the delicate lace and swarovski crystals were not damaged and not affected by their services. Give Chris a call. She will give you an honest assessment and estimate. They are AMAZING!!! I will be back for the preservation of my gown. THANK YOU SCHROEDL's! You really made me so happy.

Meghan
Meghan

Married on 10/14/2017

They were amazing with my mother's dress. It hadn't been cleaned since the 80s and they made it look like new - and on a tight schedule, as well! I called them about two weeks before my wedding ... Read more (totally my fault for procrastinating) and they cleaned and delivered my dress to me before the wedding, no problem. They were extremely kind and patient throughout the whole process, which I greatly appreciate. Well worth the money!

User6231390

2+ years ago

Super professional, trustworthy and convenient! Chris was very responsive and informative to. My dress wasn't overly dirty, but did have some snags and dirt around the bottom area that I wanted ... Read more cleaned up in case I decide to sell my dress. They were able to clean/repair it all up nicely. My favorite part of their services was the free pick up/drop off! (They were even willing to meet me downtown AND do it on the weekend in order to work with my schedule!).