DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl

Baltimore, Maryland, MD · View map · Visit website

About DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl

DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl Custom Cleaners Since 1861 is a dry cleaning company located in Baltimore, Maryland, specializing in wedding gowns. DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl Custom Cleaners has been servicing the area of Baltimore for over 155 years, making it one of the oldest and most trusted fabric care firms in the nation. They use top-quality solvents and professional expertise to clean virtually any fabric, and specialize in wedding gown cleaning and preservation. With DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl Custom Cleaners you can trust that your wedding dress is in the right hands.

Experience
DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl Custom Cleaners has been a family owned and operated business in all of its 155 years of service, ensuring that all clients receive personal attention and high-quality service. Since 1861, when the company was founded by a young Stephen Schroedl, this company has offered the finest services in fabric care and cleaning.

DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl Custom Cleaners specializes in wedding gown cleaning and preservation, garment pick up and delivery, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and carpet cleaning. They provide complete garment care for wedding dresses, including custom processing for delicate fabrics, gown preservation, flame proofing, and disaster restoration.

64 Reviews for DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl

64 DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl Reviews

Jennine
Featured
Jennine

Married on 04/18/2015

Okay, so where do I even begin?!? Chris had gone ABOVE and BEYOND. I live in Kent County DE, and she drove to me from Maryland to pick up my dress. I need the dress cleaned prior to my alterations, ... Read more there was some dirt around the hemline, and Schroedl brought my dress back in New condition. All of the delicate lace and swarovski crystals were not damaged and not affected by their services. Give Chris a call. She will give you an honest assessment and estimate. They are AMAZING!!! I will be back for the preservation of my gown. THANK YOU SCHROEDL's! You really made me so happy.

Meghan
Meghan

Married on 10/14/2017

They were amazing with my mother's dress. It hadn't been cleaned since the 80s and they made it look like new - and on a tight schedule, as well! I called them about two weeks before my wedding ... Read more (totally my fault for procrastinating) and they cleaned and delivered my dress to me before the wedding, no problem. They were extremely kind and patient throughout the whole process, which I greatly appreciate. Well worth the money!

User6231390

2+ years ago

Super professional, trustworthy and convenient! Chris was very responsive and informative to. My dress wasn't overly dirty, but did have some snags and dirt around the bottom area that I wanted ... Read more cleaned up in case I decide to sell my dress. They were able to clean/repair it all up nicely. My favorite part of their services was the free pick up/drop off! (They were even willing to meet me downtown AND do it on the weekend in order to work with my schedule!).