Drzazga Photo

Cleveland, OH · View map · Visit website

About Drzazga Photo

Drzazga Photo is a husband and wife wedding photography team based out of Cleveland, Ohio. Specializing in weddings and elopements, Drzazga Photo strives to capture the emotion and authenticity of your wedding day. Their professional team is dedicated to conveying your beautiful story through contemporary and photojournalistic images.

Drzazga Photo offers an array of wedding services to suit any wedding or special event. Their most popular wedding package includes a second photographer, high-resolution images, an engagement shoot, and digital files of all images. Drzazga Photo can also provide you with the option of albums, canvas, and prints of your wedding day. Additional services include:

• Destination and travel
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day policy
  • Wedding portraits
  • The ability to work additional hours

10 Reviews for Drzazga Photo

10 Drzazga Photo Reviews

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 08/17/2019

Hire them! Incredible in every way!

If you are looking for a photographer, then we strongly recommend that you stop looking, hire the Drzazgas right away, and don’t look back. When we were first planning for our wedding, we were given ... Read more the advice that the whole experience would flash by very quickly and that our photographer would be one of the most important people in helping us to remember and cherish the day forever. Drzazga Photo was undeniably the best choice. They are professional, artistic, down to earth, and extremely easy to work with. When they say they go the extra mile, they mean it literally. Carly even came out to New York City to do our engagement photos. She made a very dreary New York day look unbelievably beautiful (we still have a hard time believing it)! We looked forward to our wedding that much more because we knew that Carly and Kasey would be there to capture it in a stunning and artistic way. Both during the engagement shoot and on our wedding day, Carly and Kasey made us feel very comfortable and made getting our photos taken a lot of fun. We are so, so happy with our photos and the entire experience. We would absolutely hire them again. -Andrew and Alyssa Tarr

M
Megan Thompson

Married on 05/03/2019

AMAZING Photographer! (Pittsburgh wedding)

Carly & Vicki were truly amazing to work with! My husband and I spent hours searching for the right photographer, we had a specific vision in mind and wanted to make sure the photographer could ... Read more capture the feeling we wanted at our wedding and authentic emotions. We really lucked out finding Carly! Her style is gorgeous!! Looking at our gallery we feel so happy to have the gift of such beautiful and honestly keepsake images of our wedding day. Everyone keeps telling us our photos are magazine worthy and we agree but more importantly we feel connected to the pictures because they show our love, our personalities and capture that day so perfectly. Carly is also very organized and communicative throughout the process which is a brides dream come true! I never questioned if she had everything together or was on top of the details and she made everything feel easy on the day of too.

Lauren
Lauren Crowe

Married on 12/08/2018

Exceeded All Expectations

Carly and Kasey were an absolute dream to work with! It is SO important that you feel comfortable and be yourself with your photographers and my husband and I did with the Drzazgas. They were ... Read more professional, fun, creative and exceeded all my hopes for my wedding photos! My husband and I don't pose for photos well but you would've never guessed it looking at our pictures. Our photos are stunning! We get compliments all the time on how they look fresh from a magazine! Not only were they able to capture the love and beauty of our winter museum wedding, but they managed to capture frame-worthy photos of our reception too - not an easy feat when guests are drinking! I have astounding photos, life long memories, and two great friends from booking with Carly and Kasey.