Duane Peck

Rancho Santa Margarita, California · View map · Visit website

About Duane Peck

Duane Peck DigitalStudios.org is a wedding photographer and videographer based in Orange County, California. Photographer Duane Peck’s style is fun, authentic, intimate, candid and artistic. Your wedding images will be unique, lighthearted and masterfully posed. The goal of Duane Peck DigitalStudios.org is to provide you with emotional images that cause you to laugh, cry or instantly relive some of the happiest moments of your life.

Experience

Duane Peck is originally from Ann Arbor, Michigan and went to college in Florida and Los Angeles for liberal arts. He has been shooting weddings for over 10 years and typically photographs about 40 weddings per year.

Duane Peck DigitalStudios.org offers several packages based on your photography and videography needs. These packages include services for small weddings, engagement shoots, multiple photographers, artistic photos, video, wedding albums and more.

154 Reviews for Duane Peck

154 Duane Peck Reviews

M
Featured
Evelyn

Married on 04/21/2012

Okay! So prior to my wedding, I have never EVER given a review to anyone. But after the "incredible" experience you live as you are preparing your wedding and searching for venues, vendors etc and ... Read more having found those vendors; I truly do feel I want to do this for the GREAT vendors I was blessed to have for my wedding. And definitely, DUANE was one of them. I was so concerned at first, not knowing who to choose as my photographer, since there are so many out there. However, when I came accross Duane, I fell in love with his work. I knew I wanted him to do my wedding pictures, that I would cherish for the rest of my life. I booked him almost an entire year in advance. Some may think I was crazy, for I actually signed my contract and booked him w/out actually meeting him!!!. But he was so responsive and attentive over the Email and telephone. He made me feel like we were friends, and not just his client, and confident that I would get beautiful pictures. And I thought "his work speaks for itself". (that's how much I felt I could trust him ) As we approached the wedding, he was in constant communication with me, wanted me earlier than my Make-up artist had arranged for, just so that "I" wouldn't miss out on any important pics. He arrived earlier. He was wonderful. I could not have chosen anyone better than him. I'm so Thankful I did. My husband and I and our family and friends love our pics and I will have beautiful memories to cherish forever. DUANE IS AMAZING!! He is a responsible, dedicated professional and you will LOVE his work. Because of budget reasons, I almost did not get his Ringlight Photobooth, but oh my GOD, I am SO SO SO glad I did. That ADDED so much fun to our reception. My guests LOVED it. Totally and 100% better than traditional booths. And he is so GREAT, I couldnt believe that he had them ready the next day, Sunday, in a FB gallery so that all my guests could see them. That was so much fun and created so much energy, with everyone wanting to see their FUN, FUNNY, DUMB, ADORABLE looking pictures. GREAT GREAT GREAT ! Thanks Duane~ YOU will always be such an important and special piece to my wedding memories. God Bless You ! All the Best - Now, Mrs. De Portillo =)

D
Dylan M

Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing Experience!

We just received our finish project and are very happy with Duane’s work! From the moment we first spoke with him we knew we made the correct decision for our wedding photographer. Very professional, ... Read more down to earth and takes amazing photos. I would highly recommend booking him for your photography.

A
anna

Married on 02/02/2019

Best decision for my wedding

After so much research, I went with Duane and Shawn for my wedding photography and videography from the wonderful reviews and pictures. From the very beginning to the day of my wedding, Duane was ... Read more always available for questions and offered the most helpful advice. He was so patient, kind, professional and helpful throughout the planning process! On our wedding day, Duane and Shawn worked so hard to capture every moment. Not even a day later we received our teaser gallery, and I was in tears! I couldn't believe the photos that Duane captured. It felt so real, and allowed me to relive every wonderful moment. It felt like a fairytale, and the pictures show it. I cannot thank Duane enough and I'm so grateful for his art. This is hands down one of the best wedding decisions I have made, and Duane is truly a master and visionary. I am so excited to see all of the photos & video, and so ecstatic to be able to relive the moments for the rest of my life. Thank you so much Duane and Shawn. I cannot recommend you both enough to every bride that dreams of capturing breathtaking moments!