Duane Peck

Rancho Santa Margarita, California · View map · Visit website

About Duane Peck

Duane Peck DigitalStudios.org is a wedding photographer and videographer based in Orange County, California. Photographer Duane Peck’s style is fun, authentic, intimate, candid and artistic. Your wedding images will be unique, lighthearted and masterfully posed. The goal of Duane Peck DigitalStudios.org is to provide you with emotional images that cause you to laugh, cry or instantly relive some of the happiest moments of your life.

Experience

Duane Peck is originally from Ann Arbor, Michigan and went to college in Florida and Los Angeles for liberal arts. He has been shooting weddings for over 10 years and typically photographs about 40 weddings per year.

Duane Peck DigitalStudios.org offers several packages based on your photography and videography needs. These packages include services for small weddings, engagement shoots, multiple photographers, artistic photos, video, wedding albums and more.

158 Reviews for Duane Peck

158 Duane Peck Reviews

M
Featured
Evelyn

Married on 04/21/2012

Okay! So prior to my wedding, I have never EVER given a review to anyone. But after the "incredible" experience you live as you are preparing your wedding and searching for venues, vendors etc and ... Read more having found those vendors; I truly do feel I want to do this for the GREAT vendors I was blessed to have for my wedding. And definitely, DUANE was one of them. I was so concerned at first, not knowing who to choose as my photographer, since there are so many out there. However, when I came accross Duane, I fell in love with his work. I knew I wanted him to do my wedding pictures, that I would cherish for the rest of my life. I booked him almost an entire year in advance. Some may think I was crazy, for I actually signed my contract and booked him w/out actually meeting him!!!. But he was so responsive and attentive over the Email and telephone. He made me feel like we were friends, and not just his client, and confident that I would get beautiful pictures. And I thought "his work speaks for itself". (that's how much I felt I could trust him ) As we approached the wedding, he was in constant communication with me, wanted me earlier than my Make-up artist had arranged for, just so that "I" wouldn't miss out on any important pics. He arrived earlier. He was wonderful. I could not have chosen anyone better than him. I'm so Thankful I did. My husband and I and our family and friends love our pics and I will have beautiful memories to cherish forever. DUANE IS AMAZING!! He is a responsible, dedicated professional and you will LOVE his work. Because of budget reasons, I almost did not get his Ringlight Photobooth, but oh my GOD, I am SO SO SO glad I did. That ADDED so much fun to our reception. My guests LOVED it. Totally and 100% better than traditional booths. And he is so GREAT, I couldnt believe that he had them ready the next day, Sunday, in a FB gallery so that all my guests could see them. That was so much fun and created so much energy, with everyone wanting to see their FUN, FUNNY, DUMB, ADORABLE looking pictures. GREAT GREAT GREAT ! Thanks Duane~ YOU will always be such an important and special piece to my wedding memories. God Bless You ! All the Best - Now, Mrs. De Portillo =)

H
Heather Rosansky

Married on 07/27/2019

Great Experience!!

Duane is an outstanding photographer. We initially chose Duane based off of his incredible reviews on The Knot, and the breathtaking photos on his website. We thought it was too good to be true, but ... Read more both our engagement and our wedding photos have come out amazing so far. I got one of my wedding pictures back and literally thought “there is no way this is me, it looks like a model shoot for a wedding dress!” The poses may feel funny but, trust me, he knows what he is doing.

Duane was quick to respond by email/phone, and was on time to both the engagement and the wedding shoot.

We are so excited to see the rest of our wedding photos, and will definitely recommend Duane to our friends if they end up getting married in SoCal!

P
Peg Ekstrom

Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible photographer!

Duane is an outstanding photographer. If you compare his photos to others I think you will see the difference in lighting, artistry, creativity. We chose him for these reasons and Duane did not ... Read more disappoint. He just sent us the photos and they are stunning!