Duarte's LLC

Columbia, MD · Visit website

About Duarte's LLC

Duarte's LLC is a full-service wedding caterer in Columbia, Maryland. Duarte's LLC is committed to creating a custom-built menu that combines the flair and style of your big day. Personalized menus, complimentary design and many added amenities can make your wedding day not only memorable but work and worry free. We work with the bride and groom from the beginning on all the aspects of a perfect wedding including unique selection of styles and presentations, and customized menus. Late night fare, international offerings, are just a few of the services we provide to insure that your wedding is the day you have always envisioned. Let us help you create an elegant black tie affair, a casual barbecue, or a creative, fulfilled party that your family and guests will remember for years to come.

5 Reviews for Duarte's LLC

5 Duarte's LLC Reviews

Josh
Josh Setal

Getting married on 09/19/2019

Overall the best

I honestly can’t wait to have there food again. Definitely one of the best food I’ve had and the service was amazing, thank you for everything again! Read more I honestly can’t wait to have there food again. Definitely one of the best food I’ve had and the service was amazing, thank you for everything again!

L
Laura Pedrosa

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing service!

Everything was perfect. Couldn’t have asked for anything better. I would totally recommend them to everyone! Great experience overall. I give them 100/10. Read more Everything was perfect. Couldn’t have asked for anything better. I would totally recommend them to everyone! Great experience overall. I give them 100/10.

A
Ana Pedrosa

Married on 05/27/2019

Honestly one of the best food I have tried, super helpful and super nice people

Overall one of the best catering company I have worked with. They answered every question I had and made sure I was pleased with everything. The food was amazing and they were super nice. Definitely ... Read more recommend 10/10