Duback Photography

Williston, VT · View map

About Duback Photography

My goal is to make beautiful, unique images while being an upbeat, positive player at your wedding. My team captures breathtaking images and does so while being warm, accessible, professional, and most of all, committed to creating the most beautiful photographs possible. As the son of a fine artist, I’ve been consumed with an appreciation for visual expression since childhood. My studies in art and photography led me to photograph my first wedding on the shores of Lake Champlain in 2000. I have thoroughly loved my job ever since. In fact, that’s a piece of feedback I always hear: that it’s obvious how much I love my job! -Andy Duback

36 Reviews for Duback Photography

36 Duback Photography Reviews

Kim
Kim

Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful Lake Placid Wedding!

After looking at Andy's work and then speaking with him, we were instantly sold. He has an amazing work ethic mixed with a super laid back personality which was a great mix for us! We had him not only ... Read more for our wedding day but also for our welcome party and he did an incredible job. He was very open to the things we wanted but he also had fabulous ideas for incredible shots! Even the guests loved him and said he was the best (there was even a couple who said that followed by "and we've been to A LOT of weddings" haha!)! It was a wonderful experience and we couldn't be happier with our photos! We highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the area!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 07/07/2018

Andy is THE BEST. From the very first email exchange to the moment we received our photos, we've been so happy that we chose Andy to photograph our wedding. Andy is incredibly responsive and helpful - ... Read more even offering suggestions for hair/makeup professionals when I was having trouble finding someone. He goes above and beyond to make sure that all needs are met and that everyone feels comfortable. He was flexible with a changing timeline and locations for photos, and has such an upbeat and positive attitude. Our guests never felt like they were "in the way" and never felt like Andy was in their way, either! He thoroughly seemed to enjoy being part of our wedding and wanted to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible for everyone. ...and then there's the photos! We were so pleased with all of the different shots and the way he captured our personalities, the feel of the day, and so many amazing candid shots (especially dance shots!). He was right out there on the dance floor capturing it all. Plus, we received a slideshow and all of our images in less than three weeks after our wedding. I can't say enough good things about Andy Duback!

B
Brooke

Married on 08/26/2017

Andy is the BEST photographer. I am beyond happy that we picked him to photograph our special day. He was professional, easy to work with, and provided incredible pictures of the entire day. We ... Read more originally selected Andy because we really liked his candids. It can seem "easy" to get a great portrait shot, but Andy worked so hard to catch special moments each step of the way AND provided stunning portraits. At times it seems like he was in more than one place at a time by how much he was able to capture! The joy and love we felt from everyone at the wedding, Andy so beautifully captured. If he's available for your date, PICK HIM! Worth every penny.