Dublin Jewelers

Lansdale, PA · View map

About Dublin Jewelers

We have been in the Jewelry business for over 40 years, and at this location for over 20. Whatever you want for your special day, we can find it or create it. We have many estate and antique pieces as well as some of our own creations. If you aren't sure yet what you and your future spouse want, we have a few books you can look through to get ideas and even order from.

On your special day, you should have something unique that you want. We are here to assist you with that.

1 Reviews for Dublin Jewelers

1 Dublin Jewelers Reviews

E
Elizabeth

Married on 05/23/2015

This jeweler is absolutely wonderful! We bought all of our rings from here. My engagement ring and both wedding bands. They are professional, quick service, have beautiful items (especially the ... Read more vintage jewelry :-)) and you CAN NOT beat their prices! We love them. We walked in expecting to just browse for our wedding bands to get an idea of what we wanted. We ended up finding my wedding band and buying it that day! It is a vintage wedding band that matches perfectly with my vintage engagement ring and we came in around $400 under the budget we had set. I highly recommend these jewelers!

Dublin Jewelers FAQ