Duccio Argentini

Firenze · View map

About Duccio Argentini

If you are planning your wedding in Italy and are looking for a local wedding photographer who can frame your wedding day with beautiful, unforgettable candid photographs of all the moments of your special day, you have found the right person. Duccio Argentini is a talented wedding photographer who can shoot photo services in the most beautiful places in Tuscany, outdoors in the Chianti vineyards and olive trees, on the Tuscan seaside, in a romantic castle between Florence and Siena, always with a natural, never posing style, never invading and always able to make both bride and groom comfortable. Upon request, he can also shoot videos of the ceremony and the reception.

34 Reviews for Duccio Argentini

34 Duccio Argentini Reviews

Kiya
Kiya Marchi

Married on 06/04/2019

Wonderful in Every Way

Duccio was fabulous! I sat down with my computer to email inquiries to 5 photographers. He was incredibly responsive and responded to my inquiry before I'd even sent out the second one. He was easy to ... Read more to correspond with in the 6 months leading up to our wedding. I wondered if he would be as timely with the finished product after our wedding was over. He did not disappoint. In fact, he sent a sneak peek of highlights within days of our wedding, and had our entire gallery done days before our honeymoon was even over. He reached out shortly thereafter to make sure we were happy with his work. On the day of the wedding, he and his assistant were punctual, professional and dressed better than some of my guests, if I'm being honest! :) He is personable and kind and has a great attitude. Duccio gave suggestions during our Bride/Groom photos, but also let us just be together very candidly while he and his assistant snapped away. I was also pleasantly surprised to find some more artistic shots in my gallery - I have an appreciation for creative photography. He came prepared with all the necessary equipment and backup equipment. The photos are absolutely stunning, and every time I look at them, I see something else I missed before. His photography tells a beautiful story of our day. As if all of this isn't enough, he is incredibly reasonable in price. I highly HIGHLY recommend Duccio Argentini for your photography needs, wedding or otherwise.

K
Kim

Married on 05/20/2018

We had the fortune and sincere pleasure to have Duccio Argentini photograph our wedding day in Tuscany. We so enjoyed meeting him and greatly appreciate his friendliness and professionalism. The ... Read more photos are beautiful!! Duccio is an expert at what he does and we are so thankful to have had him there to capture our memories so eloquently. He not only photographed traditional poses of us and our family members, but artistically included unique angles, black and white shots, and fun moments of the day. We can't thank him enough and would highly recommend his photographic expertise!

A
Andrea

Married on 04/16/2016

My fiance and I had planned a trip to Italy before we got engaged in May and decided that it would be great to take engagement photos in Florence in June. After researching 7 or 8 photographers and ... Read more lots of correspondence, we selected Duccio. I am happy to say that he exceeded all of our expectations! Prior to our 3 hour shoot, his response time was excellent despite the time difference and completely answered all of our questions. There were a few times during the shoot where we were walking along and he stopped us to take advantage of different light conditions. He has a great eye and great ideas but more than willing to listen to you if you have ideas of your own. We just received a TON of edited photos and we have some hard work to do to figure out which photos to use! Great lighting, composition, and image quality. Highly recommend!