Duck Pond Manor

Sparta, TN · View map · Visit website

About Duck Pond Manor

• Duck Pond Manor is an all-inclusive wedding venue located in Sparta, Tennessee. Originally known as the England Mansion, Duck Pond Manor has been standing in all its glorious beauty since 1867. This mansion brings a classic Southern feel with its mature tree draped in string lights, large white pillars, acres of stunning pastures, and a one-of-a-kind outdoor stone fire pit. It’s the ideal place to host a southern classic indoor or outdoor wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
    Duck Pond Manor has three event spaces: two that are ideal for your ceremony and the other fitting for a reception. Each outdoor space can hold a maximum of 400 wedding guests. The ceremony can take place on the grounds, where you and your guests will have a scenic view of gorgeous mountains and breathtaking trees, or it can be held right outside the mansion. Either way, both are superb for photos. Their reception building can accommodate a maximum of 300 wedding guests and a commercial tent can be added for extra guests. The reception areas are decorated to match your specific aesthetic. Duck Pond Manor’s team of qualified designers can transform the tent into any theme using lighting, florals, and more. They have bridal suites that include spacious bedrooms, hair and makeup stations, and a full bathroom. They also have a groom’s man cave, includes a TV, a variety of game systems, comfortable couches, and a bar stocked with drinks.

Duck Pond Manor can host your bridal shower, ceremony, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, and reception. They provide all-inclusive packages that include catering, a professional planner, event design, and floral arrangements. They can also offer a trusted wedding officiant, a certified bartender, and an experienced photographer to capture all your favorite moments. They have security to ensure the safety of all your wedding guests. Other services include:

• Cake
  • Liability insurance
  • Drapery
  • Furniture

Catering
Their in-house catering service can do a variety of dinner styles including a buffet, family style, and stations. They can serve any type of food and can make delicious five-course meals. They will provide attentive servers that can cater to your guests and distribute hors d’oeuvres.

3 Reviews for Duck Pond Manor

3 Duck Pond Manor Reviews

Heather
Heather

Married on 07/27/2019

A Night To Remember

Terra, Carli and team were INCREDIBLE to work with! It was ridiculously stress-free, I didn’t have to think AT ALL on my wedding day - they would show up out of thin air just when I’d have a question ... Read more or when it was time to transition. The food, cake, DJ - all amazing. I never thought I’d have an “all-inclusive” wedding - but it was so worth it.

Rebecca
Rebecca Gray

Married on 03/30/2019

Elegant and Professional

The main reasons we chose Duck Pond Manor for our wedding ceremony and reception venue? It's not an understatement when I say a huge part of our decision was because of Terra, the owner and planner. ... Read more (And of course how beautiful the property is.) When we toured the venue, Terra made us aware that she works with every bride to make their vision of their wedding a reality - and throughout the entire process, she made things so easy. Not to mention she took so much stress away from the planning process. I am from Cookeville but live in Memphis, so one of my main concerns was planning a wedding from out of town. However, I had the most seamless and fun wedding planning experience! I also loved that the venue had multiple areas to choose from for a ceremony location, and that the reception area had an indoor/outdoor feel. There are also areas for the entire wedding party to get ready at on the property. If you are looking for an all-inclusive venue that's elegant and a wedding planning process that is fun - Duck Pond Manor is the place to book!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 12/08/2018

Duck Pond Manor Winter Wedding

Where to begin. My husband and I got married at Duck Pond Manor on a cold, dreary, wet December day. The venue was decorated like a gorgeous winter wonderland. The soup and sandwiches were divine. We ... Read more have received so many comments on how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was. The best part was that Terra and her crew at DPM took care of every single detail. From our first planning meeting to my late night text messages the night before, each request was met with a nod and a smile and "we can do that." My recommendation for all brides is to seriously consider an all-inclusive venue. The amount of stress that is taken from you allows you to actually ENJOY the day. Not once was I worried or concerned about any aspect of my wedding day. And THAT CAKE!!!! My mouth is watering from the memory of it. The flowers were EXACTLY what I had envisioned. We were told numerous times that the venue looked and felt just like a Hallmark Movie, which is a huge compliment coming from these people. Well done Terra!

Duck Pond Manor FAQ