Ducky's Formal Wear

Dekalb, IL · View map

About Ducky's Formal Wear

We are a family owned and operated formal wear store that has been helping our customers make beautiful, lasting memories since 1946. Specializing in weddings, quinceaneras, prom and pageant attire we customize each event to your specific desires. It is our mission to go above and beyond with every couple to ensure that their big day is not only perfect, but exactly how they pictured it would be.

We understand how important it is to recieve the best value possible which is why we have tailored our prices to fit the needs of our customers. We are so confident that we offer the best value in the industry that we will match any other offer. In addition every couple that books their wedding party of 5 or more with Ducky's is able to choose two or more from the following specials including:

*Grooms Tux Free!

*$20.00 off each Tux and FREE invitations or $40.00 off each tux

*1/2 off Father of the Bride's Tux

*1/2 off Ring Bearer's Tux

*1/2 off Best Man's Tux

*FREE 3 piece luggage set

Wedding parties smaller than 5 will automatically recieve either $40.00 off each rental or free invitations, so no matter how big or small your wedding you can be sure that Ducky's will be your best investment!

4 Reviews for Ducky's Formal Wear

4 Ducky's Formal Wear Reviews

Joline
Joline

Married on 10/02/2010

I loved my husbands tux. It fit like a glove and he looked amazing in it. The colors matched everything just perfectly,and there prices are vary resonalbe! Read more I loved my husbands tux. it fit like a glove and he looked amazing in it. The colors matched everything just perfectly,and there prices are vary resonalbe!!

A
Amy

Married on 06/14/2014

They had the perfect gray suits for my groomsmen. Really good quality! Read more They had the perfect gray suits for my groomsmen. Really good quality!

V
Valerie

Married on 09/13/2015

I used duckys for tuxes for the groom and groomsmen, as well as for alterations for my wedding dress and matron of honors dress. Overall the staff was very helpful. On our first visit, the groom and I ... Read more I spent almost 2 hours trying on different outfits for him and the groomsmen. The staff was super patient and helpful. On a few occasions some staff members seemed less friendly and only showed an interest in helping once they knew why I was there. I have no complaints about fit or look for any of the guys tuxes. I feel the value was very good as they offer good discounts for bridal parties. I was slightly less satisfied with the alterations department. The seamstress often made it seem like she had better things to do than to deal with customers. The seamstress wanted me to tell her what to do with the dress instead of her looking at the dress and giving suggestions of what should be done. Maybe this is how all alterations places are, but the attitude just seemed off putting. Despite the minor things I did not like, I would still recommend Ducky's to others.