Dude Walker's Music On Wheels

Horace, ND · View map

About Dude Walker's Music On Wheels

Music On Wheels Wedding DJs is a disc jockey service in Horace, North Dakota. They have been providing quality, dependable, and affordable wedding entertainment for more than 20 years. Their DJs and MCs are hand-picked and trained so that you are always receiving exceptional service. They are North Dakota’s first state register mobile DJ service.

Music On Wheels helps you create personalized playlists for all your wedding events. They know how to keep your guests engaged and dance floor moving. Music On Wheels offers several wedding packages to meet your entertainment meets. They use top-of-the-line equipment to play music from many different genres including country, club, electronic, hip hop, indie, jazz, oldies, top 40, pop, and more. They offer lighting, DJ and MC services, sound systems, karaoke, and do-not-play lists.

2 Reviews for Dude Walker's Music On Wheels

2 Dude Walker's Music On Wheels Reviews

S
Shaylee

Married on 10/14/2011

The DJ that we had was awesome! He seemed to be having a good time as well, and was interacting with the guests - it was great and I would recommend Dude Walker's Music on Wheels to anyone! Read more The DJ that we had was awesome! He seemed to be having a good time as well, and was interacting with the guests - it was great and I would recommend Dude Walker's Music on Wheels to anyone!

V
Vanessa

Married on 10/10/2008

I would strongly urge everyone to use this service! They are so professional and really know how to get guests involved. I will admit even I thought they seemed a bit pricey at first but after my ... Read more experience working with them I think it would have been worth a lot more. The lighting they used was something none of my guests had ever seen before and we had a few special requests last minute and there was no problem with that at all, they took care of everything! Please do not let a little extra money they may cost scare you away, you get what you pay for and Dude Walker was definately worth EVERY CENT!

Dude Walker's Music On Wheels FAQ