Duet Catering

Rocky River, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Duet Catering

Duet Catering is a fine-dining catering service in Rocky River, Ohio. With an experienced team and many menu options to choose from, this service is ideal for both formal affairs and casual but elegant weddings of all kinds. Duet Catering provides custom menus and decor options that will make your event even more memorable. They strive to create an enjoyable experience for you and your guests, leaving them satisfied id not coming back for more.

Duet Catering provides menus and planning services, customized for each couple’s needs. After an initial consultation, the executive chef will create a sample menu that reflects your personal style, whether you want an four-course traditional meal or a casual barbecue buffet for your backyard reception. They also provide reception planning services, including the selection and setup of linens, plates, floral arrangement, music and decor.

Cuisine

Diet Catering offers three types of menus: the elegant buffet, the barbecue buffet, and an elegant (plated) dinner. However, each wedding menu is custom-made to include a variety of meats and vegetables, handcrafted to exceed in both flavor and presentation. No matter which menu style you choose, you will receive a selection of petite passed hors d'oeuvres, salad servings, a full entree, a selection of miniature pastries, and a coffee table.

6 Reviews for Duet Catering

6 Duet Catering Reviews

H
Haiyang

Married on 09/15/2018

Great Caterers!

Pamela and team accomodated all of our requests (family style, working with another caterer, extra servers, moving stuff, bartending the night before, etc. Etc. ) and were so helpful and professional. ... Read more Duet was definitely the best service provider we had. On top of that, the food they prepared was excellent! Thank you!

S
Sara

Married on 08/26/2017

One word... AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for anyone better to work with. Jennifer was absolutely terrific! From helping pick out centerpieces, to choosing the perfect menu for my guests, and being ... Read more being there for every little detail of planning my perfect wedding. She was there no matter what time of day and was very responsive with emails/texts. Everyone raved about the short ribs and the twice baked potatoes! Everything was beautifully made and plated for cocktail hour. Pamela and the rest of the staff did an amazing job! Jennifer made sure that every table,chair and centerpiece was exactly how you wanted it and just made everything feel so special for you, it was just incredible! I cannot recommend Duet Catering enough!

R
Rachel

Married on 09/03/2016

I 100% reccommend Duet! From the first contact Jen was SO professional and nice. The food was FANTASTIC at the tasting as well as at the actual wedding. We received so many complements on the food.I ... Read more I can't write enough kind words about Jen. She went above and beyond to make sure that everything was exactly how we wanted it on our big day. Even on the day of the wedding she was constantly checking to see if we needed anything. She was so professional and on top of everything. I had nothing to worry about on my big day because I knew she would be able to handle anything.