Duia & Jean

Pearl River, LA · View map · Visit website

About Duia & Jean

Duia & Jean is a floral company specializing in weddings and events. From bridal bouquets and table arrangements to special installations, we embrace and encourage unique challenges and aim to satisfy our couple’s every need. We believe beautiful florals make every wedding enchanting and desire to be a part of each couple's special day by designing gorgeous arrangements that embody and enhance the tone of the wedding. Our philosophy combines the natural beauty of flowers with a strong artistic background, allowing us to design truly remarkable combinations tailored to our client's unique vision.

Experience

Owner and resident florist Aimee Murrah has a true passion for botanical arts and florals. Inspired by her grandmother’s floral porcelain paintings, she is talented in creating intricate designs in vibrant hues.

Duia and Jean Florals provides locally-grown flowers, floral arrangements, bouquets, décor and installations for editorials, weddings and other special occasions. Each experienced staff member lends a unique artistic eye to final products. Event services offered include the following:

• Setup and delivery

5 Duia & Jean Reviews

K
Kelly Mcmahon

Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing product and amazing people.

Working with Aimee and her team at Duia and Jean was by far one of the best things we did for our wedding. They somehow managed to turn my vague request of a "tropical garden party" into an outcome ... Read more above and beyond what I could ever have imagined. Aimee was so easy to work with and attentive to all of my questions and requests, and truly went above and beyond in both her product and service. As an opinionated person who has a hard time giving control to someone else when it comes to something that feels so important, I can 100% say that I not only felt listened to, but her creative vision really shone and I was blown away by the arrangements she made for my ceremony and reception. I can't recommend Duia and Jean enough and agree with a previous review, out of five stars they are without a doubt a ten!

R
Rachel Harper

Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Work

Aimee was amazing to work with; very professional and responsive. She is so creative with her floral designs and has a unique artistic expression that separates her from other florists. Read more Aimee was amazing to work with; very professional and responsive. She is so creative with her floral designs and has a unique artistic expression that separates her from other florists.

J
J Newcomb

Married on 12/31/2018

Excellent!!!

Aimee listened to what I had envisioned for the wedding. The arrangements she created far exceeded my expectations! She was very easy to work with and I was truly amazed at the results. I would highly ... Read more recommend her and look forward to using her again.