Dulany's Overlook

Frederick, MD · View map

About Dulany's Overlook

Dulany’s Overlook is a large working crop farm and wedding venue in Frederick, Maryland where couples can host a private country wedding. This farm, and the old restored barn welcomes couples to celebrate in spaces such as a brick house, a barn, open fields or a wooded area. This flexible venue can be found near Frederick, Maryland, approximately 70 minutes from downtown Washington, D.C.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can invite up to 200 guests to their wedding at Dulany’s Overlook. The venue has a wooded ceremony space where guests can watch the exchange of vows from benches and where couples are surrounded by decorative boulders and a grove of mature trees. The barn, for receptions, features ceilings at least two stories high with small windows dotting the tall walls. Wooden beams match smooth wooden flooring, where couples and guests won't have to worry about their shoes falling between cracks in planks, splinters in their feet or muddy dirt. Couples can also use the venue’s well-manicured lawns for their ceremony or tented reception. Expansive views and meticulous landscaping make the lawns the perfect option for couples who don't want a particularly outdoorsy or natural wedding. Green grasses and a hilly landscape provide comfort and beauty to make for a more classic wedding day.

Dulany’s Overlook offers a full-service wedding coordinator who works with you from the time you book with until the day you’re married. The farm is yours for a 12-hour time frame which gives you plenty of time to decorate and enjoy your day without feeling rushed. There is a beautiful brides room for the ladies and an awesome man cave for the guys. In addition to their wedding services they now offer honeymoons in their private villa in the St. Thomas US Virgin Islands!

47 Reviews for Dulany's Overlook

47 Dulany's Overlook Reviews

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 08/09/2019

I Made The Right Choice

I had looked at 8 or 9 venues before coming to Dulanys. The place itself is so beautiful, it doesnt need much to make to decorate. Lori was absolutely wonderful! I planned the wedding from out of ... Read more state, and she made sure I was on the right track, coordinated the day of, and really made sure the day was perfect. I can't say enough about this place and I dont think my guests can either. It was soooo perfect. Definitely worth every penny

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome Venue and Even Better People

Dulany's Overlook was a dream! I absolutely love this stunning venue and all the onsite accommodations. The man cave for the guys is huge and the bridal suite is so stunning! I had my wedding on the ... Read more lawn with such an amazing view and then we went over to the barn where the cocktail hour and reception is held. Everyone raved about how beautiful this venue was and I was so happy everyone loved it. My favorite part of the venue is the fact that the back wall of the barn can be slid open to reveal the most amazing view during the reception. My coordinator for my wedding was Holly. I highly recommend requesting her! She is fun and so easy to work with. The best part about Holly is she isnt afraid to speak her mind and she gets things done! A huge thank you to the owner of the venue, Mark, and everyone involved for providing an amazing venue and awesome service to help create my dream day!

Jenny
Jenny Kassab

Married on 11/03/2018

Dream come true

Dulany’s is the BEST! Absolutely gorgeous! The owner is amazing and Holly is by far the most incredible wedding coordinator you could ever ask for! Holly brought our dream wedding to life and ... Read more made tough decisions, seamless and fun! I cannot express my gratitude for how accommodating & beautiful this venue/staff is! Thank you for everything!!