Dulce Belize Weddings

Ambergris Caye, BZ · View map · Visit website

About Dulce Belize Weddings

Dulce Belize Weddings offers wedding coordination in and around Ambergris Caye in Belize. When it comes to expertise on both weddings and the local area, it’s hard to top that of founder Melody Sanchez Wolfe. She’s descended from one of the island’s five founding families, and her own mother served as a wedding coordinator for more than 25 years. Planning a destination wedding can be difficult, but Dulce Belize Weddings is here to make the process smooth, simple, and painless. Whether you need assistance choosing local wedding vendors or visualizing the inside of your venue, Melody has you covered.

Melody and her team offer planning and coordination for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. They have experience when it comes to planning a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, double weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Dulce Weddings Belize’s full list of wedding services includes. but is not limited to:

• Budget analysis

M
Featured
Millie

Married on 01/20/2018

Melody and her team gave us our dream destination beach wedding in Belize on January 20, 2018. Planning a destination wedding isn’t easy, especially if you have never visited your wedding location. We ... Read more We started working with Dulce Belize Weddings in the middle of trying to plan ourselves. From the moment I connected with Melody I knew she could see my vision but there was no way I could have pull it off by myself. It was seamless. Our wedding could not have been more perfect. On the wedding day we were faced with rain and wind, which of course caused challenges and last-minute changes. You would have thought we asked for the rain. I give her a 5+++ star review. Thank you so much Melody, you made our day Ahhhhmaaaazzzing!

paige
paige

Married on 02/22/2019

Perfect Wedding! Vision turned to reality

We got married in Belize in February 2019. Dulce Belize Weddings was amazing to work with and Melody did the most wonderful job of taking our tropical / boho vision and making it reality. We literally ... Read more literally didn't have to worry about anything with Dulce Belize. And on top of that Melody was super fun! Within one day, our beachside location was turned into a colorful, twinkling destination. It was beautiful. And he Carribean Beach BBQ was succulent. It was the perfect wedding! I highly recommend Dulce Belize Weddings to everyone.

N
Nyssa D

Married on 12/16/2018

Best day of our lives!

We definitely needed a wedding coordinator to help plan our elopement in Belize from the U.S. And have the sandbar wedding we wanted. Melody did an amazing job of pulling it all together and thinking ... Read more of details even I could not have thought of. It was a perfect, magical day!