Dulce Designs

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About Dulce Designs

Dulce Designs has been designing candy buffets and other sweet services for special events since 2009.

Whether you're a bride planning her wedding, a parent planning a celebration or a corporate client searching for that special something for a company party--Dulce can help.

Sweet services include: candy buffets, seating charts, party favors, welcome baskets...and more!

For more information check us out at www.dulcedesignscandy.com

10 Reviews for Dulce Designs

10 Dulce Designs Reviews

M
Margaret

Married on 08/29/2016

After seeing the amazing work that Mrs. Jolley presented for weddings I have attended in the past, it was an obvious choice for to include her designing talents at my recent wedding. The candy buffet ... Read more was not only enjoyed by myself and my husband, but my guests as well. The buffet was appropriate for both adults and children and Mrs. Jolley handled my wedding nerves and (sometimes last minute) requests with attention to detail and professionalism. The end product was so impressive! I can't wait to have Mrs. Jolley's creations at my friends' wedding showers and engagement parties! Thank you Dulce Designs!

User1580301

2+ years ago

Angela is fabulous! She worked with me to develop a unique package where I was able to rent her jars and scoops for a small fee and then I bought my own candy and assembled the buffet. Angela even ... Read more gave me ribbons and bows to match my colors as well as using Disney font for the candy labels to go with our Disney theme. She was extremely flexible and sweet whenever we talked, and it is obvious that she loves what she does. I would highly recommend Angela at Dulce Designs for a candy buffet!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 05/12/2012

We would recommend Dulce Designs to anyone needing a classy and fun idea to add to their event. We loved our color coordinated candy buffet at our wedding. We even made sure our lighting crew put 'pin ... Read more 'pin lighting' on it, which really gave it a WOW factor. We had so many people compliment the beautiful set up, the choices of candy (oh, and popcorn) and how much fun it was. The labels were FUN that were placed on the take-home bags. The scoops for the jars also matched perfectly. Angela is so easy to work with and she put a lot of time and effort into making sure we were happy and satisfied with every detail. We are also glad that we went with the buffet attendant, she kept the buffet clean and the jars filled throughout the evening, allowing us to enjoy our celebration and not have to worry about how the buffet looked. It was spotless and beautiful all night!! WE especially LOVED all the left over candy and since they were choices WE made, they were our favorites to savor after the wedding for weeks. Angela also went above and beyond when she took on our request and job to assemble a Groom's Cake that was made out of Krispy Kreme Donuts. She took our vision and delivered the perfect cake. We delivered the donuts and funny cake topper to the venue and she assembled the donuts on beautiful, sturdy, and well constructed cake tiers, adding ribbon and matching flowers from the wedding theme. Not only did (Groom) Brian LOVE it, the guests thought it was a RIOT! Thank you Angela for everything! We're so glad we found you! You really knew how to sweeten our day!!