Duluth Event Lighting

Duluth, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Duluth Event Lighting

Duluth Event Lighting is an award-winning lighting company based in Duluth, Minnesota. With specialty knowledge and a staff with experience lighting professional theater productions, Duluth Event Lighting can handle whatever size wedding you're planning, and has a vast inventory where you're sure to find lights to suit any venue, in any color you want.

Duluth Event Lighting's staff has experience with nationally touring large productions, so there's nothing they can't handle. From designing your event to customizing the colors, Duluth Event Lighting will do whatever it takes to make sure your special day goes smoothly from start to finish, including event design, delivery, and set up. They have an inventory of hundreds of LED lights. Whether you're planning an outdoor or indoor ceremony, whatever venue and color scheme you choose, Duluth Event Lighting will work with your budget to expertly select the kind and quantity of lighting you need for a magical event, such as:

• Accent lighting

V
Featured
Victoria

Married on 10/21/2016

Ken at the Duluth Even Lighting company was phenomenal! He worked with my husband and I to get us everything that we needed for our wedding. We are so grateful for their help and professionalism.I ... Read more would absolutely recommend working with them for any special events you may have.

Paige
Paige Iverson

Getting married on 05/05/2020

Just wonderful. 100% recommend.

Ken and his entire Duluth Event Lighting team are wonderful. They did an incredible job and not once did I even think/worry about the lighting during my wedding. 10/10 recommend! Read more Ken and his entire Duluth Event Lighting team are wonderful. They did an incredible job and not once did I even think/worry about the lighting during my wedding. 10/10 recommend!

E
Eric Dorival

Getting married on 04/02/2020

Worth Every Penny

Duluth Event Lighting was one of the easiest and most valuable things at our wedding. Ken was able to transform a beautiful room into something unbelievable and all for an incredible price. He was ... Read more there before we were in the morning and everything worked perfectly. He worked with the venue and our planner to make everything perfect. I highly recommend Ken and his staff.