Dusted Wings Productions

Royse City, TX · View map

About Dusted Wings Productions

Dusted Wings Productions is a wedding videography company based in Royse City, Texas, that services the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The owner, Rachel Burns, is a professional videographer and editor who has a passion for creating amazing wedding videos. Rachel at Dusted Wings Productions will make sure all of the unforgettable moments on your special day are immortalized through her beautiful, moving and artistic videos.

On the day of your wedding day, Dusted Wings Productions will capture every tear, smile and dance move shared between you and your loved ones before, during and after your ceremony. Rachel’s videography style can be described as cinematic and traditional. After your special day, she will create a series of high-definition videos using all of the footage from your wedding. Each couple will then receive a DVD copy of their specially edited wedding video.

14 Reviews for Dusted Wings Productions

14 Dusted Wings Productions Reviews

L
LaKeisha

Married on 05/27/2018

As a person that dreads taking pictures, Dusted Wings made the experience bearable and extremely enjoyable. Rachel was patient and truly has an eye to capture the perfect moment. The finished product ... Read more product left me speechless. I will definitely use them again for all of my future photography needs.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Married on 04/06/2018

Amazing Videographer!

My husband and I got married April 6, 2018 and Rachel with Dusted Wings made our wedding video and we could not have been happier! Everyone was so lovely and helpful! I requested a drone be used and ... Read more it was a very windy day yet they still made it work! So professional and so nice! I would highly recommend going with this company exspecially if you’re on a budget! Their prices and amazing as well. Thanks again Rachel, you made our wedding day something we can re watch over and over again and we could not have been more pleased ♥️

J
Jordan

Married on 03/10/2018

I found Rachel at the Dallas Bridal Show. I went through that place for about 3 hours knowing I still needed a videographer. Every vendor I saw there was just insane with pricing especially for a 15 ... Read more minute video. I really wanted someone who would provide the entire wedding day. I literally found Rachel last minute and was immediately drawn to her fun personality and the pricing didn't hurt either. When she told me she provides a full edited video I was SOLD! Working with Rachel was so easy. She gave great advice and the communication was always open. I can't say enough how fun it was to work with her especially the day of. She actually stepped in towards the end of the night as my Wedding Planner to help delegate our exit due to a wine fiasco. I will recommend her to anyone looking for a budget friendly, exceptional work, easy to work with videographer! I wish I could give more than 5 stars she is just that good!!