Dutch Bloemen Winkel

Jackson, NH · View map

About Dutch Bloemen Winkel

It's all in the details... Whether your wedding or special event is an intimate or grand affair, Dutch Bloemen Winkel will help to make the event truly memorable! With a passion for flowers and a love of art, we will work to create a floral identity that suits your style and budget. Our award-winning flower shop is located in Jackson, New Hampshire. Visit our website for shop hours and more information!

145 Reviews for Dutch Bloemen Winkel

145 Dutch Bloemen Winkel Reviews

Jordan
Jordan

Married on 05/18/2019

Shinnick Wedding

Absolute joy to work with! Carrie was very responsive and made my vision reality. The flowers were extremely fresh and made the entire room smell amazing. The eucalyptus table runners were exactly ... Read more what i wanted and the bouquets were even better. I would highly recommend using them! Thanks again Dutch Bloemen Winkel :-)

Lindsey
Lindsey

Married on 10/13/2018

Floral perfection

I live in the area where the Dutch Bloemenwinkel is, so I know that Carrie does such a beautiful job - but she blew me away with my wedding flowers. All I told her was what our colors were and that I ... Read more didn't want sunflowers in my arrangements. I gave her free reign to create beauty with whatever flowers she had available to her at the time. STUNNING. It broke my heart to have to leave the flowers at home while we went on our honeymoon because I just wanted to keep staring at them - so beautiful. I knew she was good, but this was AMAZING. I would recommend her to anyone because as far as florists go, Carrie and her team are better than the best.

K
Kim

Married on 09/08/2018

What more can be said about this amazing florist? I may have been a bride but I'm also a wedding professional and I knew from the start that I wanted Carrie and her crew to do my flowers despite our ... Read more venue being 2.5 hours away. I often give them free reign on designing any flowers I pick up from them and did much the same with these arrangements. I just asked for Sunflowers and something complementary to go with them. They worked with us to package the flowers for transport, created a boutonniere for my husband using a Lego figure and we couldn't have been happier. A week+ later and the arrangements still look great.