Dutch Oven Den Catering

Meridian, Idaho · View map · Visit website

About Dutch Oven Den Catering

Dutch Oven Den Catering of Meridian, Idaho is a unique Dutch oven-style catering business. The Hoover Family shares their 30 years of Dutch Oven cooking experience to create delicious American and BBQ cuisine for your wedding celebration. They offer on-site cooking and catering services for your enjoyment and convenience.

As this business cooks and caters onsite, they provide both setup and cleanup services. Additionally, they provide tables along with the necessary food and beverage items of flatware and linens.

Cuisine

This Dutch Oven cooking and catering business creates appetizing American and BBQ dishes for you to savor. Schedule a tasting before choosing the food items and dining style of your preference. Dutch Oven Den Catering can accommodate gluten free, lactose free, no pork, vegan and vegetarian dietary needs. Available catering services provided by this vendor are:

• Breakfast/brunch

A
Featured
Alexus

Married on 12/15/2017

LOOK NO FURTHER, DUTCH OVEN DEN IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR PRAYERS. I just had Dutch Oven Den for my wedding, and by far the biggest compliment I had on my wedding was how good the food was. I think I got ... Read more showed up by my catering! It's quality comfort food that doesn't make you feel sluggish afterwards. Not only was the food amazing, but it was so fresh. Sandy and Wayne showed up to make it onsite and it sure showed. All of that aside, Sandy and Wayne were by far the easiest people to work with. Even as I kept changing things they were so easy going. I will forever and always recommend Dutch Oven Den for any catering need! If only they'd cater date nights.

A
Amber

Married on 04/14/2018

The food was delicious and better yet, Sandy and Wayne were wonderful to work with! Everyone was extremely impressed with the catering and I would highly recommend them! Read more The food was delicious and better yet, Sandy and Wayne were wonderful to work with! Everyone was extremely impressed with the catering and I would highly recommend them!

M
Molly

Married on 07/15/2017

We got married in the middle of nowhere Idaho - no electricity, no running water available, no problem for them! Additionally, me made specific requests for the food - add this or don't use that - ... Read more they just said "sounds good" every time. Extremely friendly and kind! Lastly, food portions were awesome! People were able to get seconds and thirds as desired - no one walked away hungry!