Dutcher Photography

Madison, WI · View map

About Dutcher Photography

Dutcher Photography, a wedding photography company located in Madison, Wisconsin, has a special ability to tell stories that matter, and your story is no exception. With the accolades to back up their story, Dutcher Photography will make the finest details of your wedding memorable. Contemporary storytelling to a natural feel, Dutcher Photography has some of the finest photography Madison, Wisconsin has to offer.

Experience
Dutcher Photography brings not only many years of experience with the shots to back them up but also amazing digital skills. Your photos will come out immaculate under their skill sets. Since 2002 they have been helping couples capture their most beautiful and craziest moments.

Dutcher Photography brings a naturalistic touch to their work that pours into every photo of all their events. From incredible high-resolution shots to the flexibility of being in multiple locations, rest assured your very best moments will be captured. This photographer offers the following services:

• Additional hours

73 Dutcher Photography Reviews

Rachel
Rachel Wilimovsky

Married on 03/30/2019

So happy my first photographer canceled!

I never thought I would have said that weeks before my wedding... But boy I sure am! My original photographer bailed on me weeks before my wedding. Dutcher photography was recommended by a friend on ... Read more Facebook. I check out their insta instantly knew they were the one. Sam was able to book us on VERY short notice and told me how much she loved doing weddings. She was so helpful with literally everything! I even got sneak peeks back before I even got home from our wedding!!!

J
Jacob

Married on 02/09/2019

Super awesome people

Rob and Sam are absolutely terrific! I am so happy we got to work with them for our wedding! They captured everything so perfectly that I felt like we were reliving the day all over again when we ... Read more were looking through our gallery. Great photographers and really awesome to work with. You feel like you've known them forever when you talk to them and they make it easy to be comfortable in front of a camera if you usually are not. Sam always has a quick response and an offer to help with anything, even non-photography related things. We got teasers the night of our wedding and again a few days later, and also recieved the full gallery way earlier than expected. Highly, highly reccomend Dutcher Photography!!

Aaron
Aaron Hall

Married on 11/16/2018

100% Satisfied

We couldn’t have been happier with Sam at Dutcher Photography. We knew we wanted to meet with her after seeing how good the pictures were on Dutcher Photography’s website. Our wedding budget wasn’t ... Read more that big, but we had our minds made up about having her as our photographer before we were even done with our initial meeting. We were so relieved - she made the decision very easy! We could tell right away how passionate she is about her work, and we were immediately impressed with her professionalism and expertise on weddings and wedding photography. She was very responsive and pleasant to work with, and we were very grateful for how helpful and flexible Sam was throughout the process. Our engagement and wedding photos are nothing short of amazing. Sam did an excellent job capturing all of the moments shared among us and our guests at our wedding. It seems like its not very often that everything goes perfect, so we couldn’t be happier with Sam because working with her and the quality of her photos was honestly perfect.