D'Vine Grace Vineyard

McKinney, TX · View map · Visit website

About D'Vine Grace Vineyard

D’Vine Grace Vineyard is a wedding venue located in McKinney, Texas. This Tuscan-style mansion winery was created with the purpose of providing the perfect wedding venue for couples in a convenient, accessible location. This venue is a great getaway spot where visitors can expect to feel comfortable and welcomed as if they were family. With great food and wine, and gorgeous event space, this venue is a great option for a range of special events.

Facilities and Capacity

D’Vine Grace Vineyard can accommodate any type of event, from birthday parties and corporate events to bridal showers, engagement parties, wedding ceremonies, and receptions. The venue can hold up to 250 people, with upper and lower floor spaces and balconies for your guests to enjoy. The venue also has large windows all around, allowing natural light to flood through. Completely separate from the venue is a beautiful chapel. There is also a gorgeous fountain outside, setting a tone of elegance for your event from the very beginning.

This venue has many modern amenities and services that will make your event truly special. With wireless internet, speakers, and a customizable lighting system, D’Vine Grace Vineyard is able to help create an environment for your event that reflects your true personality and style. Other available services that are offered by the dedicated staff at this venue include a bridal suite, in-house catering, setup, and cleanup.

Cuisine

At D’Vine Grace Vineyard, you are able to get delicious, cuisine and wine pairings for your event. They also provide barware, flatware, and glassware for your meal. The event catering services can include but are not limited to buffets, plated food, stations, family style services, desserts, hors d'oeuvres, cocktail receptions, outside cake. and professional servers.

Other Services

D’Vine Grace Vineyard strives to make a difference in their community with the profits that they receive. As a way to give back, they donate a portion of their proceeds to local and international underprivileged children.

9 Reviews for D'Vine Grace Vineyard

9 D'Vine Grace Vineyard Reviews

Catherine
Featured
Catherine

Married on 11/29/2018

Finally! A venue that lives up to it's name!

There is almost not enough space to describe the satisfaction we received with this venue. D'vine Grace Vineyards is a rare gem of all the venues we visited. This place was one of the best decisions ... Read more my wife and I made when selecting a venue. First off, Ernesto (owner) and his team have set the bar very high with their passion and zeal to meet the needs of who they serve. The way they were able to build a genuine relationship with us while providing key suggestions/accommodations to planning our big day provided us much peace and confidence in our decision (we found their level of personal connection uncommon compared to other venues). Secondly, the venue was absolutely beautiful. It is a smart building which gave us freedom to customize and use various uplighting settings to enhance ambiance, spotlights for the dance floor, as well as great speakers that can all be controlled from a smart phone. I can go on and on, but to sum it up, you will not be disappointed with this venue. The only thing more beautiful than the venue itself is the hearts of the staff that serve you at D'Vine Grace. - Jon&Kayte 2018

A
Armani Reza

Getting married on 08/04/2024

This will %100 be my future wedding location!

I have been to multiple events held here both Weddings and parties and I was very impressed with EVERYTHING. The building is amazing, the food was ridiculously good, and the staff was all sunshine and ... Read more rainbows haha. Loved it and I only wish I knew more people getting married so I could come here more often!

J
Jamie W

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing Experience!!!

I cannot say enough about D’Vine Grace and its amazing staff! From the moment I began working with Ernesto, Brandon, and Christina I was beyond impressed with their professionalism and authentic ... Read more kindness. Their responsiveness and genuine/heartfelt passion to ensure that my wedding day would be remarkable just blew me away! Ernesto and Brandon were both very responsive to the fifty-thousand questions I had during the process. And Christina, is absolutely a-m-a-z-i-n-g! She helped eliminate my anxiety and literally had a solution to every problem I had...all the way from reminding me to breath and ensuring me that everything would be okay to suggesting different ideas for my boutiques, groomsman and bridesmaid gifts, and accessories I could consider wearing in my hair (wow!!!). She even googled what time the sun was projected to set the day of my wedding so that we’d know what time to start our ceremony and reception in order to get good pictures outside on the venues amazing staircase as the sun was actually setting! The venue is breath-taking! Absolutely breath-taking! The drive up to the actual property was serene and was almost as if I was driving through the hills of California up to Napa Valley! When we walked inside, I was taken back and in awe by the elegance and style! The property is absolutely-beautiful, from the staircases to the chandeliers, the it is incredibly stunning! I highly recommend D’Vine Grace as the staff and the actual property far exceeded my expectations!