DVJ King Arthur

San Juan, PR · View map

About DVJ King Arthur

DJ, Music Producer and Mechanical Engineer.

We do more than 100 events a year.

(about 40% are Weddings, Corporate events and other Private events)

We are an Electronic Dance Music Performance, We don't substitute your typical wedding DJ because We don't install sound systems of typical DJ lights and also our performance is most of the time needed for 1 or 2 hour set only. We have our own unique performance with unique futuristic installations to add that electronic modern edge to your event. We are more oriented in music production, festivals and concerts but private and corporate events are part of our client list. See attached PDF document for full client list and packages with our prices.

DJ Since 2000, Producer since 2006, Robot since 2009, Mechanical Engineer since 2011.

As a DJ I focus my skills to you deliver an immersive performance with unto 46 songs per hour.

As a Producer I create my original tracks of the music I love. (Spotify, iTunes, Pandora, Amazon: DVJ King Arthur)

As a Robot I intend to capture your attention for an unforgettable experience.

As a Mechanical Engineer I Manufacture my own robot suits and spaceship dj booths to be unique in my line of work.

A bit of my background:

I've perform at events like: Latin Grammys, Latin Billboards, Electric Daisy Carnival, Resident DJ of Univision PR, Belleza Latina, Premios Juventud, multiple concerts at Coliseo de Puerto Rico and Puerto Rico Convention Center.

Sharing the Stage with artist like: Chris Brown, Pitbull, Steve Aoki, Ricky Martin, Jlo, Sean Kingston, Wisin y Yandel, Don Omar, 50 Cent, Nervo, Afrojack, Daddy Yankee, Rehab, Deorro, Prince Royce, Chino y Nacho, T-pain, Nicky Jam and several others.

A standard PDF file is attached with the Press kit and all our pricing information.

http://www.dvjkingarthur.com/DVJ King Arthur - Party Packages 2015 rev3.pdf

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

DVJ King Arthur FAQ