DW Fine Events

Bethany Beach, DE · View map

About DW Fine Events

DW Fine Events is a wedding planning company based in Bethany Beach, Delaware. Deborah Wayland, the owner and lead planner, has more than 20 years of experience in the event planning industry. The company provides full-service wedding planning services. DW Fine Events offers several in-person consultations and unlimited email and text communications to ensure that the wedding planners are aligned with couples' needs and vision for the wedding. They accept only a limited number of weddings each year to ensure that they can provide individual attention to each couple. DW Fine Events offers its services across the eastern shore regions of Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia.

DW Fine Events can help plan wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They serve various weddings types such as civilian, military, religious, non-religious, eco-friendly, double weddings, and destination weddings. Their services include:

• Budget analysis

71 DW Fine Events Reviews

Trotter
Oressa

Married on 09/16/2017

Debbie is a life saver. She gave my husband and I the wedding we wanted and even more. She was very helpful in each aspect of planning and also on the day of the wedding. I could relax knowing that ... Read more everything would turn out because Debbie was taking care of it. We had a change in venue and the venue we chose was in the process of being built, so there were bumps along the way, but Debbie handled them very well. I would highly recommend her to any couple who is looking for a wedding planner.

K
Kristen

Married on 08/26/2017

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Debbie from December 2016 up until our wedding on August 26, 2017. She was simply amazing and helped us make our day everything we wanted. We could not ... Read more have done it without her. She helped ease our stress during the planning phase and the day of we both felt super calm with her around. She became family over the course of planning and it felt like having a best friend with us through it all. My wife and I both agree that the best thing we did was hire Debbie for our wedding. I cannot thank her enough for making our wedding truly perfect. It was the best day of our lives and we could not have done it without Debbie!

S
Stefanie

Married on 07/01/2017

Debbie was amazing, there are no other words. She was always so calming, regardless of the situation. She always took my side in any family disagreements :-) She was on top of things from a planning ... Read more and detail perspective. She was proactive, always asked the right questions at the right time and ensured loose ends were all tied up with plenty of time. No matter the time of day, Debbie was always available via phone, text, email, etc. and did whatever she could to make me feel comfortable, calm and SO excited for the big day! Even my husband, who was not involved in the wedding planning process at all, commented at the end of the weekend how great Debbie was. My mom and sisters who were involved in planning loved working with her too. Highly recommend if you're looking for someone to become your best friend and take all the responsibility off your plate :-)