DWD Weddings | Don Wright

Lascassas, TN · View map

About DWD Weddings | Don Wright

A great person once told me that the key to being happy in life is to find something you love doing SO MUCH that you would do it for free. Then get so good at doing that people want to pay you for it.

I absolutely love that adage and have done my best to live by it. I don't shoot weddings because I have to, I do it because I LOVE DOING IT. Many photographers are terrified of it, or they simply think its "stressful" but I find myself smiling throughout most every wedding I'm shooting. Sometimes teary-eyed, but mostly smiling.

2 Reviews for DWD Weddings | Don Wright

2 DWD Weddings | Don Wright Reviews

L
lacey

Married on 10/19/2013

To say that Don is amazing is an understatement. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable throughout the whole process! For me, the photographer was the most important vendor. I spoke to so many ... Read more photographers during the planning process and no one felt right until I met Don. He kept me calm, made my husband feel at ease, and made sure to get just as many candid photos as he did standard wedding style. The guests at my wedding felt as thought he was was friend of the family we've known all along! He has become a friend that we hope to know for many years. I recommend every Middle Tennessee bride use Don Wright!

K
krystle

Married on 04/20/2013

There are not words to adequately describe how blessed we feel to have picked Don as our photographer! He was such a joy to work with - from our engagement session - to another fun, impromptu session ... Read more session with our dogs - to the rehearsal and then at the wedding. He captured every single moment we would have wanted to remember! So many of our guests commented on our awesome photographer - making jokes on how he was in the most awkward positions - crawling across the floor just to capture the perfect shot! A few weeks after the wedding most of our pictures were up for viewing. As we reviewed the photos I couldn't help but get choked up remembering how perfect our day was. I remembered it so well because of the photos Don captured. They told the story of our day like I would have never imagined he could! Thanks Don!

DWD Weddings | Don Wright FAQ