Dwepp Jamaica

Kingston · View map · Visit website

About Dwepp Jamaica

Congratulations on your engagement! We know how important it is for your special day to be exactly how you dreamt it will be. Let us help you, we will be here like a best friend through the planning right up to your Honeymoon. You deserve to have a piece of mind, with us you can relax and enjoy the moment you become Husband and Wife.

D.W.E.P.P (Destination Wedding and Events Planned Perfectly) Jamaica is a Wedding Planning and Event Business. We are located in the picturesque Island of Jamaica, home to many unique food and cultures.

All our clients have the Wedding they envisioned. Our unmatched Customer friendly team ensures that your vision is understood. Our services are hassle free and we will be available to communicate with you at all stages of the planning. We always aim to know exactly what our clients need at all times, from first consultation to Honeymoon; Our Staff is always friendly and professional.

DWEPP Jamaica works with numerous Venues around the Island. Our obligation is to the satisfaction of all our clients hence we always give unbiased views when helping our clients. All our clients get the opportunity to view the Venues (by pictures or video) and garner information related with them, whilst making a choice.

We know how planning the most important relationship milestone in anyone's life is hence we are always professional, creative and focused on executing our duties for the clients ultimate satisfaction.

Close your eyes and remember your special day, you will certainly have a lingering smile; our promise to you. We specialise in planning "Perfect" Weddings.

All First consultations are free.

We welcome your enquires.

You will be Warmly greeted by our experienced Internationally Certified Destination Wedding Planner Kadian Fraser - Ricketts.

3 Reviews for Dwepp Jamaica

3 Dwepp Jamaica Reviews

H
Featured
Horane Gardener

Married on 01/05/2018

Great Value

Utilizing the services of Dwepp JA was an amazing experience. They took the time to understand my needs and planned a wedding of a lifetime with a tight budget. These people are top notch and will ... Read more give you value for your hard earned dollar. Take your next step with them.

C
Chinelle Barker

Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing services and packages.

I’m using dweep for my event in 2019 and I’m excited to use their services and I can’t wait to see what’s in store. Read more I’m using dweep for my event in 2019 and I’m excited to use their services and I can’t wait to see what’s in store.

S
Samantha Miller-Fraser

Married on 10/27/2018

It was an amazing experience.

Fabulous dress selections,the arrangments were exceptional,perfect timing all together a wonderful experience. Read more Fabulous dress selections,the arrangments were exceptional,perfect timing all together a wonderful experience.

Dwepp Jamaica FAQ