Dymeonds Bridal Boutique

Anchorage, AK · View map

About Dymeonds Bridal Boutique

"Every girl deserves a moment in her life when she feels she is on top of the world.

One of the key factors for achieving success of her dream is finding the perfect dress"

That's why at Dymeonds Bridal we specialize in a gown for any occasion. From elegant evening gowns, prom gowns, homecoming dresses, military ball, charity events, balls, and bridal... We have a gown for any occasion.

2 Reviews for Dymeonds Bridal Boutique

2 Dymeonds Bridal Boutique Reviews

N
Negan

Married on 08/16/2013

Loved my gown. It was gorgeous and didn't take that long to get here. I was pleasantly surprised and extremely happy. Read more Loved my gown. It was gorgeous and didn't take that long to get here. I was pleasantly surprised and extremely happy.

M
Mishelle

Married on 10/05/2011

Worst experience ever! Extremely poorly ran business! Owner was untruthful and even yelled at me on the phone. I ordered a wedding gown from here, paid in full and waited 3 months for my dress. They ... Read more changed the ETA of the dress twice and when the second date had passed with still no dress, I tried for over a week to contact them with no return call or email. Once contact was made I heard nothing but excuses and on a second call the lady changed her entire story and yelled at me for being impatient. I was even told the dress was coming from China which I found out was completely made up once I talked to the designing company. I ended up canceling my order through VISA and ordering my dress from a wonderful shop in Washington. I never write reviews but I was treated so poorly that I don’t want other brides have to go through this!

Dymeonds Bridal Boutique FAQ