E and E Special Events

Virginia Beach, VA · View map · Visit website

About E and E Special Events

We're so glad you found the DJ side of E and E Special Events♫ We are a DJ and Cake company serving the greater Hampton Roads area! A husband and wife team, Ezra and Emily started the business in 2001. Since we are a small business you will always know who your DJ is... EZRA! Having been a DJ for hundreds of events, in addition to countless musical performances, Ezra is able to make sure that your event is as fun and amazing as you want it to be!♫

From start to finish, Ezra will be there to make sure the process is exactly what you want it to be. We know that every event is unique so we tailor our services to fit your needs! Find out how Ezra can make your wedding dreams come true!♫
And if you need a cake, don't forget to check out the cake side of E and E Special Events!♫

30 Reviews for E and E Special Events

30 E and E Special Events Reviews

A
Featured
Anna

Married on 06/09/2018

Ezra was awesome to work with! He played saxophone for our cocktail hour and then dj'ed the reception. He was so accomodating with last minute changes, made our cocktail hour so fun, and got everyone ... Read more dancing at the reception, even though we didn't have a bar. I would definitely work with E and E Special Events again.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 06/08/2019

10/10!! Best DJ!!

I hired Ezra as my wedding DJ because I attended another wedding he DJ’d, and it was such a good night! He did such a great job with our wedding, too! The dance floor was packed all night, and I ... Read more received so many compliments about the music! He was extremely easy to work with and very professional. He played saxophone during our cocktail hour, which, in my opinion, went above and beyond the duties of a wedding DJ. We also had a special request for clean music for the kids and more conservative attendants of our wedding, and he had very quality clean versions of songs! I would recommend Ezra to anyone and everyone! He is willing to accommodate all styles of music and any special requests!

J
Jeffrey Brauch

Married on 06/08/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Ezra did such a great job! He is a talented DJ and wants to provide the exact experience you're looking for. He is also talented and able to make adjustments on the fly, so you don't have to worry ... Read more about any issues during your event!!