E. Henigan Studios

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About E. Henigan Studios

E. Henigan Studios is a wedding photography company based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Owned and operated by professional photographers Elaine and Erin Henigan, this photography team uses their years of experience to curate and capture authentic moments that couples can treasure for a lifetime. They strive to document the feeling and wonder of your wedding day so that you can relive the magical moments throughout your lifetime.

E. Henigan Studios specializes in wedding and engagement photography. Elaine and Erin are professional photographers with a highly trained eye for creativity and artistry in photography, and they utilize their ability to connect with others to create authentic moments and stunning photographs. They specialize in natural light photography, and offer a unique style that blends photojournalism and traditional photography. These photographers strive to fulfill your photography needs in any way possible, and will work hard to create a comfortable and enjoyable environment so that you can be yourselves in front of the lens. They capture candid moments with an emphasis on raw emotion and authenticity, and they love to document the moments and details that often go unseen on your wedding day. They offer photography items such as prints, digital files, albums, canvases, flush mounts, matted prints, and more. Photography services include:

• Additional hours

15 E. Henigan Studios Reviews

S
Sarah

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Erin took sme me engagement photos for my fiancé and I a few weeks back and I am obsessed! Erin is not only a very talented photographer but she’s also super kind. She came over preschoot to help us ... Read more pick out outfits and recommend he perfect person for makeup! The day was scorching (95 degrees) so she offered to change dates to make us feel the most comfortable - which was just so nice of her!! Just look at these photos! I highly recommend her!

C
Caitlin

Married on 05/25/2019

Erin just shot some engagement pictures for us in Uptown Charlotte this weekend. She is AMAZING! My fiancé is not a fan of photos, but Erin made us both feel super comfortable the entire time. She ... Read more assisted in helping me pick out outfits to make sure all of our photos would flow together. She also took time out of her schedule to scope out spots in Uptown that would make the biggest impact. Erin was professional, responsive, and fun—we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. No more than 4 hours later, I was getting sneak peeks. We can’t wait to see the rest of our photos! To any CLT brides out there, we recommend E. Henigan Studios!

notoriousbec
Rebecca

Married on 11/10/2018

Erin did our engagement photos for us and I could not be happier! We took our photos around Uptown Charlotte and she did an amazing job of finding the perfect spots to shoot us in. She made us feel ... Read more very comfortable and kept us laughing the whole session! Our photos are beautiful. I can not thank Erin enough and would 100% recommend her!