E Johnston Designs

Spring, Texas · View map · Visit website

About E Johnston Designs

Located just north of Houston in Spring, Texas, E Johnston Designs is an award-winning independent florist that offers exquisite floral designs. With an artistic eye and passion for flowers, owner Elaine Johnston and her expert floral designers will craft the finest quality florals for any style or budget. From bountiful and beautiful boutonnieres to centerpieces of cascading succulents, the E Johnston Designs' dedication to excellence will be prevalent in all their stunning wedding creations.

Serving Houston and the surrounding areas, E Johnston Designs provides beautiful and fresh florals for wedding and other special events. Lead designer Elaine Johnston will be readily available for communication, from your initial consultation to after your wedding event ends. Floral services offered include the following:

• Consultations

A
Featured
Amber

Married on 03/24/2018

Elaine did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding a couple of weeks ago! We were originally set up with a different florist who was a NO SHOW for two initial appointments that we ... Read more had scheduled. From there, we knew it was time to find a new florist. What a blessing in disguise that was! That's when we came across E Johnston Designs. Elaine was responsive, on the ball and extremely helpful from our initial contact through to post-wedding. In meeting in person, she assisted us in choosing colors, flower types, all bouquets, flowers for the men, arrangement styles, etc. She also made suggestions that helped us SAVE MONEY. For example, repurposing the ceremony flowers to be used as reception tabletop centerpieces as well. You mean a vendor that wants to help you save money? YEP! Advancing to the day of the wedding, Elaine showed up bright eyes and bushy tailed with all the flowers, told us how to handle them before/after the event, etc. Top notch service! I highly recommend her, especially for weddings!

K
Karen Horsley

Married on 05/18/2019

Perfection

Elaine was so helpful throughout the planning process and my wedding day! My florals came together so much better than I could have ever imagined. They were absolutely perfect! I had no doubt she ... Read more would make beautiful arrangements. My bridesmaids couldn’t stop talking about how gorgeous everything was! The colors were everything I hoped for and more. They popped so well with all the white around them. Even the sizes of the bouquets were perfect! Elaine and her bloom crew are so incredibly talented and definitely one of my favorite venders I worked with! She understood my vision and even helped make it better. I don’t think I can thank her enough for making my wedding so beautiful and being so helpful and easy to work with. She is truly amazing!

C
Canon

Married on 04/20/2019

Elaine rocks!

We couldn’t have asked for a more kind amazing florist! Elaine was incredible! She was awesome working within our budget & was great with helping us with our vision! Not only did she make my ... Read more daughter’s day perfect, we made a friend for life with her!!! If you’re looking for a easy to work with florist with a kind heart, you got it right here!! We would recommend her a million times!!!