E&L Photography

Dyer, IN · View map

About E&L Photography

E&L Photography is a wedding photography company based in Dyer, Indiana that is devoted to giving you memorable and romantic images. They are a husband and wife team who are passionate, creative and dedicated to their clients.

E&L Photography wants to give you a personalized and stress-free experience so that you are confident in your final product. They provide the following in their wedding packages:

• Unlimited communication and meetings
  • Guidance with developing wedding style/theme
  • Assistance with budget
  • Assistance with vendors and venues
  • Up to eight hours of coverage
  • Digit

38 E&L Photography Reviews

Haley
    Haley Kaleta

Getting married on 12/01/2019

Amazing, no need to look further!

I am beyond happy with my experience with Lauren. She is very understanding and reliable. The day of my wedding was one of the first snow storms of the new year. Lauren made sure to allow herself ... Read more extra time to get to my venue on time and she was dressed and willing to do outside pictures in the snow despite the wind and freezing temps! The entire bridal party as well as my husband and I had a great time during pictures with her. We did a first look and it took the stress off of taking pictures after the ceremony. We shared so many laughs and had a great time the entire time! I would definitely recommend E&L Photography for your special occasion! I love the quality of my pictures and I am extremely happy with my experience. I could not wait to see them after the wedding!

F
    Feba

Married on 06/07/2019

Engagement shoot & wedding

Lauren was an amazon photographer! She gave us beautiful engagement photos and was so organized and amazing on the day of the wedding! I can’t wait to see our photos!🖤 Read more Lauren was an amazon photographer! She gave us beautiful engagement photos and was so organized and amazing on the day of the wedding! I can’t wait to see our photos! 🖤

A
    amber

Married on 12/21/2018

Lauren was absolutely perfect for our big day! She was very flexible in traveling between the hotel and our home during the day! She captured every moment perfectly! Read more Lauren was absolutely perfect for our big day! She was very flexible in traveling between the hotel and our home during the day! She captured every moment perfectly!