e.m. for you event planning

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About e.m. for you event planning

e.m. for you event planning is a wedding planning business based in Athens, Greece. Errika and Manolis, the co-founders and creative directors, understand the mixed emotions that go into planning a wedding. To help ease some of your worries and stress, they work closely with you to help advise, plan, and coordinate all your wedding details. Both Errika and Manolis, as well as their team of creative professionals, will ensure that your wedding dreams become a reality.

While the team at e.m. for you event planning wants you to experience your dream wedding, they understand the importance of staying within whatever budget you set forth. They will pay close attention to details such as your budget, along with your style and needs as they plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. They can provide you with everything from just day-of services all the way up to full planning. The team is truly there for you throughout the entire process, assisting with details like lighting and to-do lists, plus issuance of public documents and the distribution of all final payments and gratuities to your vendors.

15 Reviews for e.m. for you event planning

15 e.m. for you event planning Reviews

J
Joanna

Married on 06/22/2019

I would like to thank you Errika & Manolis for all support you give to us. You can make real what we imagine for our special day. Keep going! Read more I would like to thank you Errika & Manolis for all support you give to us. You can make real what we imagine for our special day. keep going !!!!

K
Katelyn Cox

Married on 10/17/2018

Destination wedding

Errika & Manolis helped us in planning and organizing our wedding details. We live abroad and choosing them was one of the best decisions we had made. Planning from a distance is stressful and ... Read more sometimes confusing but emforyou helped us sort things out and everything turned out to be great on the day of.

E
Evi Tsanaka

Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely perfect

Great professionalism with marvelous ideas for my wedding day that I will remember for the rest of my life... Thank you guys for everything! Read more Great professionalism with marvelous ideas for my wedding day that I will remember for the rest of my life...Thank you guys for everything!!!