E-Sharp Entertainment

Glasgow, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About E-Sharp Entertainment

E-Sharp Entertainment is a full-service wedding entertainment company based in Glasgow Kentucky. Providing custom-designs, DJ/MC, Professional Photography, Videography,and Photo Booth for your wedding. We offer a wide selection of musical genres, and are flexible to work for multicultural events that includes Bosnian, Vietnamese, Filipino, Korean, French, British, Nigerian, Indian, Austrian, Latin and other traditions. We also have a “Song Request System” used to compile special song requests to be played during your event .

E-Sharp Entertainment offers custom-designed wedding playlists of the couple’s favorite songs accompanied by state-of-the-art lighting effects, including a personalized monogram that projects the couple’s name or initials, pinspot lighting to illuminate centerpieces and all important details of the venue, and uplighting that creates the atmosphere that couples desire. They also offer the following services:

• DJ/MC
  • Photography
  • Videography (Drone Included)(See Video)
  • Architectural lighting (UpLighting / Monograms)(See Video)
  • Photo booth (Mirror Booth)
  • Dancing in the clouds (For a magical First Dance)(See Video)

Other Services
Wedding planning services are included when booking with E-Sharp. We will follow up with you 5 times before your event to insure that we truly understand your visions and sequence of events. Allow our experts to help take your vision and make it a reality.

13 Reviews for E-Sharp Entertainment

13 E-Sharp Entertainment Reviews

S
Featured
Sara

Married on 06/30/2018

Joe was absolutely wonderful! A DJ truly does make or break your event. All our guests danced and had a great time for our entire wedding reception. Joe was also incredibly flexible and responsive. It ... Read more makes wedding planning so much easier to have vendors with as good of communication skills as E Sharp. Highly highly recommend!

J
Jonathan

Married on 03/24/2018

We used a DJ and a Photographer from E-Sharp, and both were very professional and very good at their job. We could reach them any time we needed, and felt comfortable knowing they were handling our ... Read more music and photos. After the event was over, we received lots of compliments regarding the music selection from people who attending our event. We also received our photos in a timely manner, and they are wonderful. Thanks E-Sharp! Jonathan

M
Mary

Married on 12/30/2017

My husband and I could not have been happier with E- Sharp DJ's. The company was recommended to us by a family friend who could not say enough good things, so we already had a good feeling about them. ... Read more After meeting with Joe, my husband and I pretty much knew we would pick them for our December wedding. We felt Joe understood us and our kind of music and the kind of atmosphere we were hoping for. We still met with another, dj, but we knew Joe was the right choice! Prior to our wedding Joe spent over 2 hours with us planning out everything and followed up with us several times before our wedding just to insure nothing has changed. He made sure he could pronounce the bridal party and parent's names and he went over all the details of how the night would run. My husband and I had a few special requests and things we wanted announced and Joe took note of it all. We went over our play list and Joe was able to get a good sense of what we wanted. Joe was easy to get in touch with in the weeks and days leading up to our wedding and he always got back to us promptly. I even emailed him the day before and he got right back to me! I knew our wedding was in good hands and I was right! Joe remembered everything we requested throughout the evening and it was so great knowing that I didn't have to worry about a thing! The dance floor was always full and people had a great time dancing. So many people came up to us during the wedding and afterwards praising Joe and the music. One of my husband's friends even said it was the best wedding dj she had ever experienced. My husband and I know our tastes in music but we also knew the crowd of our wedding and Joe "got" that. Because he did, he was able to read the crowd and provide an atmosphere our guests absolutely loved! There were people of all generations at the wedding and the music worked for everyone! I cannot write it enough, but thank you Joe for helping to make our wedding day so amazing! ~Jason and Mary Leypoldt