Eachother Weddings and Events

Perugia, Italy · View map · Visit website

About Eachother Weddings and Events

Eachother Weddings and Events is a planning company based out of Perugia, Italy that specializes in Tuscany weddings. Owner and lead planner Olga Brovelli is passionate about her work, as well as her homeland and heritage. She uses her creativity and knowledge of the area to create the event of your dreams, and will ensure everything matches your vision and your budget. She organizes every aspect of your big day to help keep you as stress-free as possible while remaining friendly, yet professional so everyone has an extraordinary experience they’ll never forget.

Eachother Weddings and Events can provide up to three planners for your event, and can accommodate civil unions, destination and double weddings, religious or non-religious ceremonies, and military weddings. They also welcome cultural and eco-friendly weddings and elopements. They handle all the details from the rehearsal dinner all the way through the end of the reception, so you’ll be able to relax and enjoy your day. Some of their services include:

• Budget analysis

2 Eachother Weddings and Events Reviews

E
Elisa F.

Married on 07/06/2019

Highly recommended! Professional, fun and creative!

Olga is is great! She is incredibly organised, flexible, full of ideas, and a wonderful person. She introduced me to amazing vendors, planned visits, attended every meeting. I am very thankful and ... Read more pleased with the outcome of our wedding. I ended up with a new friend. I would recommend her and trust her with anything.

Estefania
Estefania

Married on 05/21/2019

The best wedding

I am so happy that I find Olga she was amazing! She made my dream comes true! I can't even put words how I am feel about my wedding IT WAS AMAZING! Read more I am so happy that I find Olga she was amazing !! she made my dream comes true ! I can't even put words how I am feel about my wedding IT WAS AMAZING!

Eachother Weddings and Events FAQ