Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club

Jackson, NH · View map · Visit website

About Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club

Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club, an elegant country club wedding venue in Jackson, New Hampshire, prides itself on its vintage style provided from their mountain village escape. Built in 1879, Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club preserves the era of the horse and buggy as they welcome you into their historic country resort. Surrounding this wedding venue are the White Mountains, adding to the overall relaxation and breath of fresh air, as you and your loved one say “I do”.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 230 wedding guests at Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club. This venue has five different event spaces ranging from outdoor wedding spots to indoor ones that are completely customizable to your wedding day preferences. In addition to the beautiful views that the mountains provide around the venue, there are spring-fed waterfalls, picnic lunches, the Wildcat River, sleigh rides and covered bridges that add to the enchanting wedding day experience at The Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club.

Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club event services include:

Stacey
Featured
Stacey

Married on 04/27/2019

Best NH Destination weekend Wedding venue!

I can't say enough good things about Linda and Stefania and the Eagle Mountain House. If you're looking for a venue with all services on site, with folks who really care about making your day as ... Read more special as can be and will go above and beyond to see that that happens, with fantastic out door views - this is a perfect location! When looking in the summer of 2018, my husband and I really wanted a location where we could have an outdoor ceremony. We fell in love with the Eagle Mountain House, and were really impressed that they had multiple back-ups options for ceremony location in the event of unpredictable weather. They really are very experienced at this and had lots of great recommendations to help us in the planning process. We had our rehearsal dinner on site, and it was fantastic! Linda did a great job with decorating and creating a fun Tex Mex theme, and then people were able to gather in the bar and use the playroom for some games of pool so we didn't feel like it was just dinner then leave. We were able to make a NH destination wedding out of it Friday through Sunday, ending with seeing everyone at breakfast on Sunday to say final good byes. We got married over a month ago, and folks are still raving about how much fun they had. A huge additional selling point for us was that we could use the fire pit after the reception. We love NH and love being outside, and it was a great way to wind down Saturday night after the festivities. It was a huge hit!

R
Ryan

Married on 09/08/2018

We looked at so many venues in NH and when we got to Eagle Mountian House we knew this was they perfect spot. We started working with Linda and she was very responsive through the entire process. She ... Read more worked with me on details like promised on day one. The eagle mountain house gave us our dream wedding. The entire staff all out so much effort in the entire process. We will forever be thankful. This place is amazing.

M
Michelle

Married on 08/18/2018

Our daughters wedding was this weekend in the Carriage House and everything was perfect. I recommend the Eagle Mountain House to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding venue in the White Mountains. ... Read more The staff is extremely professional. Linda and Stefania made everything seamless including some last minute changes. Our bartender, Artie, kept the line at the bar quick. The food was great. The wait staff is very accommodating. I honestly have no complaints. Our guests told me this wedding was one of the best they have ever attended. I also reccomend Autumn Nomad in Jackson for the wedding cake. My daughter chose a few flavors, chocolate caramel and funfetti. Both were wonderful. I am very thankful my daughter chose Eagle Mountain.