Eagle Photography

Dorado, PR · View map

About Eagle Photography

Eagle Photography is a wedding photography company based in Dorado, Puerto Rico. Real-life couple David and Elizabeth love working with their clients to truly represent their beautiful celebration. They believe that every detail of your day deserves to be commemorated in photos for you to enjoy for a lifetime.

Eagle Photography uses a mixture of contemporary and photojournalistic styles. Destination weddings are welcome, and they also offer engagement and trash-the-dress shoots as well. On the day of the wedding, a second shooter is always used, as the team is made up of two photographers. They are happy to only book one event per day. Their high-resolution images are available as albums, canvas prints, digital files, flush-mount albums, and prints.

6 Reviews for Eagle Photography

6 Eagle Photography Reviews

K
Kaylee

Married on 08/11/2019

Mar Chiquita

I could not be any happier choosing Eagle Photography to capture our special day! They build a package designed to fit exactly what I wanted. They were open to what we wanted and not only listened but ... Read more followed through. We absolutely cannot wait to receive our online gallery. I would most certainly recommend them to anyone getting married in Puerto Rico!

V
Vivian Vega

Married on 05/04/2019

Love love love!

Can’t say enough good things about David and his wife! They made everything seem effortless and made our day even more special! Spectacular work! Love love love! Read more Can’t say enough good things about David and his wife! They made everything seem effortless and made our day even more special! Spectacular work!! Love love love!!

Digmarie
Digmarie

Married on 12/07/2018

spectacular

The only thing I can say is that from the preparations of my love story to the wedding day, they were all professionals. And we are more than satisfied with your work. Thank you Read more The only thing I can say is that from the preparations of my love story to the wedding day, they were all professionals. And we are more than satisfied with your work. Thank you