Earth Below Photo

Sedona, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Earth Below Photo

Earth Below Photo is a wedding photography company located in Sedona, Arizona and Chicago, Illinois. Amanda Warda, the creative and owner behind the company, draws inspiration from her adventures and from the Earth's landscape, with the intention of capturing authentic and candid moments. Amanda specializes in wedding, engagement, elopement, and portrait photography.

Services Offered:

Each of Amanda's wedding photography collections operates under a one-event-per-day policy, which enables her to direct her complete attention to each couple she works with. Furthermore, in order to create photos with a variety of settings and backdrops, Amanda is willing to travel between multiple locations on the day of the wedding. Following the wedding, couples will receive their high-resolution images in a digital file format. In addition to obtaining their images through an online gallery, couples can create albums, canvases, prints, and thank-you cards from the online gallery. The following amenities are available through Earth Below Photo:

• Additional hours of coverage

5 Earth Below Photo Reviews

Brandy
Brandy Witherspoon

Getting married on 06/05/2021

Talented, adventurous, creative woman!

Amanda's talent was evident in the first pic I saw of hers. I found her randomly on a FB group and I knew immediately we had to get her for our wedding. She moved to AZ after that and we knew she ... Read more would just have to fly back for our wedding. For the engagement photos, she drove over an hour to our house, went with us to a couple different places, got pics of our dogs, and was everything her pictures suggested. She goes above and beyond and is hella talented! Thanks for everything, Amanda!

V
Valerie Sanchez

Married on 05/19/2019

More than just a photographer

Amanda was amazing and went above and beyond her photographer role during my elopement to my now husband. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. Thank you soooo much!I ... Read more really could not have picked a better photographer.

A
Allexx

Married on 05/04/2019

I looked for a photographer and what I got was a friend

I looked for a photographer and what I got was a friend. Amanda is one of the most personable, amazing, responsive and genuine people and I am so thankful we chose her to capture the most important ... Read more moments that we now hold so close to our hearts. We hired Amanda for our engagement shoot, wedding and couple’s session, basically we can’t get enough of her and that rockin’ personality! During each photoshoot she makes you feel like you’ve been friends for years! She listens to what you have to say about the styles and posing and even helps with location and outfit recommendations. She’ll travel anywhere for love, adventure and photographs. You won’t regret booking your meaningful moments with Amanda; she is amazing person and extremely talented photographer and can’t wait to continue having her photog our families moments.