Earth Blossoms

Madison, CT · View map · Visit website

About Earth Blossoms

Earth Blossoms Flowers is a wedding floral design company based in Madison, Connecticut. This floral design company specializes in designing floral arrangements and decor that match the aesthetic of your personality and your wedding vision. Earth Blossoms Flowers creates stunning decor that is anything but traditional or cookie-cutter, and their team will design a floral ambiance that reflects your unique style.

Earth Blossoms Flowers designs custom floral arrangements and decor for weddings and other special events. Their designers meet with clients in order to coordinate with your ideas, dreams, and wedding vision, and will give you a questionnaire to assess your floral goals. They offer a wide variety of inventory, including floral arrangements, decor, and furniture items. They specialize in designing unique materials such as hanging floral chandeliers and table garlands, as well as an endless inventory of natural wood and mercury glass containers, and gorgeous candelabras. They offer ceremony structures such as Chuppah and birch arch. They also design custom floral arrangements including bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle and altar decor, centerpieces, and corsages. Floral services include:

• Clean up

J
Featured
Julia

Married on 09/19/2015

Noreen at Earth Blossoms is fabulous! She did such a wonderful job at my Sept 19th wedding at Winvian - she gave us exactly what we asked for and more! Her designs for the bouquets, church and ... Read more reception spaces were lush, full of interesting color and texture, romantic, rustic, elegant, etc - all of which we were dreaming of! Besides her obvious talent, Noreen was really a pleasure to work with - she was extremely responsive, flexible with our meeting requests (important as an out of state bride!) and very organized. She kept great records of all of our correspondences and kept track of all the changes I requested throughout the process. Noreen also was willing to work with us on price to keep us within our desired budget, and she had great suggestions on where to maximize/minimize the florals in order to really get the most bang for our buck both on the wedding day and in photos, which we really appreciated! I really enjoyed working with Noreen at Earth Blossoms and I'd happily recommend her to anyone in the area.

T
Tricia

Married on 06/10/2018

Just beautiful! Amazing job. I mean I am still in love with decor and flowers! Read more Just beautiful!!!!!!! Amazing job. I mean I am still in love with decor and flowers!

G
Grace

Married on 05/05/2018

Earth Blossoms Flowers exceeded what I expected of them. As a floral designer, they provide so much more than just flowers. We were able to add so many custom touches to our wedding with the floral ... Read more decor, and Stephanie was amazing to work with. She was kind, genuine, and super flexible in helping us develop what we wanted for our wedding florals. She was more than willing to work with us on adding a few extra touches here and there, and pretty much nailed the exact look and feel we were going for. Would highly recommend using Earth Blossoms!