Earth in the Alley Design Studio

Saint Paul, MN · View map · Visit website

About Earth in the Alley Design Studio

Earth in the Alley Design Studio is a wedding floral design company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Founded by long-time floral designer Caty Smits, this floral company specializes in creating custom floral designs for weddings and special events in the Minneapolis and St. Paul area. They are an openly inclusive floral design service that gladly personalizes your floral arrangements regardless of age, gender identity, race, or sexual orientation, and they pride themselves on personal, memorable, and immaculate floral designs.

Earth in the Alley Design Studio creates personalized floral arrangements and quality floral designs at competitive prices. With masterful design skill and attention to detail, Caty Smits and her team utilize their extensive training background to create stunning floral arrangements that are tailored to suit your personality and individuality. They specialize in modern and contemporary design styles, and will customize your arrangements according to the style of your wedding, whether it has an eclectic, glamorous, modern, classic, romantic, rustic, or vintage theme. They offer consultations for floral packages and services, as well as delivery, set-up, and clean-up of all floral decor items and elements. Their team can visit your venue in order to conceptualize your floral designs ahead of your wedding day, as well as providing sample and bulk flowers. They offer floral design for the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Beth
Beth Caron

Married on 05/18/2019

Beyond Gorgeous flowers!!

I could not have been happier with my flowers for the wedding.. Caty absolutely listened to what I wanted for my day, and delivered! She had great suggestions to complete the look for the ceremony ... Read more without blowing my budget. Even my fanciest friends said that my flowers were perfection. Thank you so much!

L. Leftwich
L. Leftwich

Married on 05/23/2015

Absolutely stunning bouquet and arrangements, a pleasure to work with

I would absolutely recommend Earth in the Alley. Caty helped me pick what would work best seasonally and for the bouquet I had in mind. I loved it so much I ended up carrying it around nearly the ... Read more whole day. The table arrangements, corsages and boutineers were equally as stunning. She is so knowledgeable and took the time to provide the look I wanted. Honest, fair and talented beyond belief!!

Earth in the Alley Design Studio FAQ