Earthy Elegance Florals

Mahopac, New York · View map · Visit website

About Earthy Elegance Florals

Earthy Elegance Florals is a customer-centric florist in Mahopac, New York. They put together floral designs that are detail-focused and in line with each couple’s budget and event vibe. The team books only so many clients each month, which leaves them with enough time to dedicate enough personalized effort and attention to the happy couples that they’ve been hired to help. Earthy Elegance Florals makes your vision their vision, so book a consultation to run through what you have in mind and compare notes.

Earthy Elegance Florals crafts arrangements in tropical, eclectic, rustic, romantic, country, and other styles. Their product offerings run the gamut from bouquets to table arrangements and altar décor. Their services include:

• Delivery

R
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 05/13/2017

If you’re looking for an extremely talented, kind, responsive, committed and down-to-earth florist for your wedding (or any event/occasion! ), Earthy Elegance Florals is the right florist for you!I ... Read more seriously can’t rave about them enough. I touched base with so many florists leading up to our wedding and none seemed to be the right fit personality-wise or fit our budget. When I contacted Nely at Earthy Elegance to let her know what we were looking for and our budget, she got back to me right away and said she could absolutely make it work. We met with her to discuss our big day and what we had in mind and she was so incredibly nice and full of ideas! We didn’t have too many specific flowers in mind, only a color scheme, so we trusted her expertise and she quickly drafted up what she envisioned right in front of us. She showed us photos of the different flowers that she had in mind and it all seemed perfect, so we went with it. Between the time that we booked her and our wedding day, Nely stayed in contact with me – touching base about whether or not we had any changes in mind and to reassure me she was always available for questions and would be happy to make changes up to a few weeks before. To have a vendor this invested is so comforting when there are so many moving parts on a wedding day – I just knew I never had to worry about them which is a priceless feeling when wedding planning. When the big day came, EVERYTHING was far more beautiful than we could have imagined. They nailed every single detail that we decided on. She even added some flowers that she had leftover to further accent our décor/the space and the team delivered our bouquets and boutonnieres to our hotel right on time. Their designs were easily one of my favorite aspects of our wedding day. Earthy Elegance gets the highest recommendation from me! Thank you so much to Nely and her team!

K
Keri

Married on 07/13/2019

Nelly is phenomenal at what she does. Stunning.

Everything was so flawlessly executed and stunning. You can count on Earthy Elegance to make sure your day is smooth sailing! Read more Everything was so flawlessly executed and stunning. You can count on Earthy Elegance to make sure your day is smooth sailing !

Molly
Molly McGlynn

Married on 06/22/2019

I continue to get compliments on our wedding flowers!

Working with Nely was a dream! She understood my vision and sourced the most beautiful flowers for all of our arrangements. I couldn't have been happier with how bright and cheery all our flowers were ... Read more - they were perfect for a June wedding! Nely was very responsive, artistic, and friendly so I had complete trust in everything she did. I highly recommend!