East Coast Soul

Boston, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About East Coast Soul

East Coast Soul is a wedding band that offers up some of the best funk, soul and R&B entertainment in the Boston area. Bringing together the finest of Boston, New York and New England's top talent, East Coast Soul has talent in droves. Capable of catering to the mood of the venue and the characteristics of the crowd, this entertainment agency delivers the best. Acoustic to Gospel, East Coast Soul has the skills to bring the sound any couple desires.

Seasoned and professionally trained talent also brings on professional and crowd pleasing services. They can offer everything from lighting, sound/PA systems and microphones to playing just instrumentals. Let these services help create that special mood:

• Ceremony

A
Featured
Allyson

Married on 09/16/2017

There are no words to describe the “awesomeness” that is East Coast Soul! They are a hurricane of energy, talent and great music. They are more than a band, they are vibrant performers that are able ... Read more to sense the tone of the room and play exactly what’s needed every moment of your wedding. By the end of the night, the members of ECS were our friends that were seamlessly part of our wedding! They brought everyone to the dance floor…I mean EVERYONE and played songs that were loved by all generations present. Throughout the course of the night I had multiple people tell me it was the best wedding band they had ever seen and were so happy to be part of the experience. ECS were great to work with throughout the entire process and they travelled all the way to Vermont for our wedding. They were super organized and helpful and even went so far as to learn a song that my father wrote for our dance together! I have never seen my dad so touched and overjoyed. If there is any debate in your mind between getting a DJ or getting a band, do yourself a favor…stop worrying, and hire these guys! They are worth it and will not disappoint. East Coast Soul is one of the reasons our wedding was a hit! They brought the love, energy and life to our party.

Cicely
Cicely

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing band

I literally cannot stop talking about how amazing this band was at our wedding. I have never danced so much at a wedding and I've never seen so many people both on the dance floor and moving tables to ... Read more dance on the grass around it! I truly am not just saying that because it was my own wedding - this band was the talk of the entire next morning's brunch. We had the Stax ensemble with Dan and Astha singing and they are some of the most engaging performers I've ever seen. The whole band is so immensely talented and they did an excellent job with learning our first dance song, playing really appropriate (but good!) dinner music, and then turning it UP for the dance party. They also were so awesomely accommodating about traveling and making sure all details were accounted for. Thank you ECS!!!

C
Charles Hill

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing band! Made our wedding unforgettable

East Coast Soul is awesome! I have been to many weddings with great bands, an East Coast Soul is unequivocally the best I have ever seen. I lost count of the number of people that came up to me during ... Read more our wedding and in the days that followed to say: "they were the best wedding band I have ever heard." Our friends and family love to dance and have a good time, and East Coast Soul provided four hours of non-stop entertainment. Working with the band was quite easy: they are exceptionally well organized and make sure they are on the same page as you weeks before the big day. After filling out their survey, the band clearly totally understood the vibe we are looking for at the wedding, and even made suggestions of additional songs/artists to include that fit exactly with the kind of music we wanted. I cannot describe how comforting it was to be sure the band understood what we were shooting for. By the time the wedding rolled around, we had very high expectations given how great the band had been to work with, and then they blew our expectations out of the water! The dance floor was absolutely full from the opening song (Hold On, I'm Comin' by Sam and Dave) until the last song (Shout) four hours later. Amazing band, extremely versatile. Would recommend to anyone.