EAST, Miami

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About EAST, Miami

EAST, Miami is a distinctive lifestyle hotel and wedding venue located in Miami, Florida that offers over 20,000 square feet of versatile rooms and event spaces suitable for ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners and wedding events. EAST, Miami is Swire Hotels’ first venture into North America, following the openings of EAST in Hong Kong and Beijing. All of their spaces include floor-to-ceiling windows, complimentary internet, the latest audio-visual equipment and technical support.

Facilities and Capacity
EAST, Miami includes 10 event spaces to accommodate up to 175 wedding or event guests. The Crush, their 3,300-square-foot ballroom, is located on the 39th floor and features 270 degrees of ocean and urban views. The 38th floor also houses two 1,600-square-foot event spaces, Rise and Set, and an 850-square-foot boardroom, High Noon. Four workshops ranging in size from 630 to 1,525 square feet located on the sixth floor are ideal for intimate gatherings. For outdoor occasions, EAST, Miami offers The Shrubbery and Pool and Deck areas.

EAST, Miami offers venue rental services for weddings and other special events as well as guest accommodations. Wedding services offered by EAST, Miami include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Lighting/sound
  • Setup
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
EAST, Miami proudly offers its signature restaurant, Quinto La Huella, and exquisite cuisine for its events. Catering options include plated dinners, buffet dinner, tray passed and beverage service.

Accommodations
EAST, Miami offers sleek and thoughtful guestrooms and a variety of food and shopping. Designed by award-winning architecture firms, EAST has 255 rooms, eight suites and 89 one, two and three-bedroom residences. Ranging in size from 300 to 1,800 square feet, all rooms, suites and residences feature contemporary interiors, floor-to-ceiling windows and balconies with spectacular views of Miami and the Biscayne Bay. Amenities include an outdoor pool deck, 24-hour fitness center, complimentary wifi, the largest average room sizes in Miami, a restaurant and a poolside bar and lounge.

Location
EAST, Miami is centrally located within a 15-minute drive from the Miami International Airport. Situated on top of Brickell City Centre, the hotel is conveniently connected to popular districts such as Wynwood, the Design District and South Beach.

8 Reviews for EAST, Miami

8 EAST, Miami Reviews

M
meghan

Married on 07/20/2019

The Perfect Wedding Venue!

I just had my wedding at EAST, Miami and I cannot say enough positive things about it! Jennifer Machado and the rest of the team there are true events professionals. Jen is very detail oriented and ... Read more organized, and was always quick to answer all of the many questions that I had. We ended up adding an after party and changing several things from what we originally contracted, and Jen was so helpful every step of the way! The venue itself is absolutely stunning. We received so many compliments on the hotel, the views of Miami are so striking from every single event space! Our guests could also not stop talking about the food- everything from the hors d’Oevures to the custom dessert display that Chef put together for us in lieu of a cake was so delicious. I cannot recommend this venue enough!

J
Jacques

Married on 09/01/2018

As seasoned Wedding Planners, we have had the opportunity of working at many top-notch event venues in the South Florida market; and amongst these wonderful venues, we have to give special mention to ... Read more the EAST Miami Hotel, located in the Downtown/Brickell City Center. This is a Modern & Unique venue with breathtaking views and many luxurious amenities. Since it opened, we have had the absolute pleasure of having been able to work with many wedding couples in an attempt to bring memorable experiences to their Special Days. Our most recent experience on the 1st Day of September 2018 was no exception to the rule. With Jennifer Machado as the venues Events Manager on the helm and the Banquet Management Team under the Leadership of Jose Cobos & Rocio Sicaro leading the overall catering team, our event was an absolute success. From beginning to end - everything was well coordinated, food was delicious, service was phenomenal, responsiveness was there every minute of the night and the Final Outcome – an entire wedding group that was FULLY satisfied in every category of the word. Hands down, we fully recommend this venue and their wonderful team for your special events. Jack & Patty CHATEAU ONE, Planning Group In Association with Apple Event Productions

L
L

Married on 12/01/2017

Love Love loveeeeee..... We can not say enough good things about East. So far they have been amazing with helping me with room blocks and showing me around. I booked the hotel by the online reviews ... Read more and when I finally went for a tour (after telling my guests to book) I was even more amazed and in total awe of the place, people and service! I am happy I made this decision! Cant wait for our big day