Eastern Shore Events and Rentals

Exmore, VA · View map

About Eastern Shore Events and Rentals

Eastern Shore Events & Rentals provides the necessary rental "ingredients" to make your event EaSiER! Mix our tents, tables and chairs, staging, lighting, dishware and more with your unique venue to create an event to remember! Our staff will guide you through the rental process and make recommendations based on your vision, and then create a proposal that is specific to your event needs. Give us a call today at 757-646-0607.

4 Reviews for Eastern Shore Events and Rentals

4 Eastern Shore Events and Rentals Reviews

J
Janelle

Married on 07/13/2018

Wonderful to Work With!

Paige and Hunt were the absolute BEST people to work with. I can not think of a more genuine couple on the Eastern Shore. Eastern Shore Events & Rentals truly go above and beyond to make sure all your ... Read more needs are met to your liking. They were so helpful throughout the planning process and provided wonderful suggestions. They made sure that every detail was just perfect. Their crew was amazing as well. They waited for me to show up at the venue to ensure everything would be set up the way I planned. When I walked onto the property on my wedding day, I could have cried with how perfect they help make it look. They made my vision become a reality!!

V
Victoria

Married on 10/10/2015

Hunt and Paige are awesome! They worked with us the entire time making our wedding planning smooth and the actual wedding fantastic especially the oyster roast. I would highly recommend them for any ... Read more event.

J
Jessica

Married on 10/03/2015

Hunt and Paige are great people to work with. Paige was very patient with me and answered all of my questions. Read more Hunt and Paige are great people to work with. Paige was very patient with me and answered all of my questions.