Eastland Alley

Tucson, AZ · View map

About Eastland Alley

Eastland Alley Co. is a wedding florist located in Tucson, Arizona, that serves the surrounding region. They would love to work with you and help you create gorgeous floral designs that match your theme and personalities. They are determined to use their skills and talents to come up with a high quality design you will love.

Eastland Alley Co. offers consultations so couples may discuss what they want and/or need with the team. They offer classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, and vintage styles, and will provide samples. They will also help with event design and go on venue visits. Eastland Alley Co. will deliver, set up, and clean up all floral arrangements, which includes the following:

• Aisle decor

C
Catherine

Married on 02/16/2019

Gorgeous work

Absolutely gorgeous work! They aren’t cheap but honestly do such gorgeous work. We added on a photo booth package and our guests loved it. My bouquet and all the centerpieces were so so beautiful! Read more Absolutely gorgeous work! They aren’t cheap but honestly do such gorgeous work. We added on a photo booth package and our guests loved it. My bouquet and all the centerpieces were so so beautiful!

Breanna
Breanna

Married on 11/02/2018

No Brainer

I would make the choice of highering them a million times over. They were friendly and very helpful. Allowed and listened to my input but also gave theirs as professionals. They didn’t try to over ... Read more charge me but rather helped come up with ideas to reuse things. These girls are amazing and so fun to work with!

F
Fernanda

Married on 10/13/2018

Picture perfect wedding

We had the pleasure of working with Kim. I told her what I wanted and ideas that I had and not only did she meet my expectations she went above and beyond! I had the most beautiful bouquet! As well ... Read more did my bridesmaids maids! And all of my tables looked amazing! Kim was super flexible! Easy to work with and she is full of amazing ideas to help your special day be even more special!